Studying notes

Harri blushed slightly "well it was actually Merlin himslef, I'm a bit confused I know he was a wizard and stuff but how did he actually help Arthur?" she mumbled, a bit embaressed at not having understood this. "oh and also!" she siad forgetting her embaressment and using this as a good time to learn what she had missed "I got a bit stumped on the kind of transifgurations!" she whispered laughing nervously.

Zazuka nodded then looked up trying to remember. "Oh that one is easy. He's the one that arraged the whole sword in the stone thing and he was Arthur's adviser all during his stint as king. Also I think he may have been Arthur's caretaker while he younger. or tuter.... you have a better chance if you say he was Arthur's tuter." Zazuka said a bit dreamely. "I know all but one which is I think the one that I'm going to miss." Zazuka said sadly. She didn't have that in her notes.

"Thanks Zuka!" Harri said cheerfully. "I hate it when that happens!" she added "I hope the exams aren't too hard!" she said anxiously

Zazzuka shook her head. "I don't think that they are going to go easy on us just because we are first years. I trust I will get 'A' though. I'm not so scatter brained that I would get worse than that. What do you think your over all grade will be?" She asked with wide eyes.

"I think you'l get better then A!" she said smiling "Well this probably sounds silly but I really really want all O's!" she said blushing slightly.

Zazuka laughed into her hand. "It's not silly. It cool that you want all 'O's That pretty much impossble for me this year but I'll work really hard on it next year." Zazuka said with a sigh.

"Nothings impossible if you put you mind to it Zuka!"Harri said smiling "I would love O's though I doubt I'll get them, I was never clever, wish I was but I'm not!" she said a slight tone of sadness in her voice.

"All you need to get good grades good work and high marks on tests. There is really no cleaverness involed. Though you have to have alittle bit of it if you need to fake an essay every now and then." Zazuka said. That last bit was ment as a joke. "Anyway I bet you are cleaver your just not giving yourself the chance to be." She added as a comfort.

Harri smiled "Thanks Zuka!" she said, she was glad she ahd such good friends "And I know your really clever!" she said laughing.

Zazuka shook her head. "I'm not all that cleaver I just stay with problems longer than most people." She said reasuringly. In truth Zazuka didn't think herself all that cleaver she just worked hard on everything she set her mind on doing.

Harri smiled "Too modest for your own good!" she said quietly. "So onto lighter topics, looking forward to the holidays?" she whispered smiling.

Zazuka laughed into her hand. "Yeah I'm staying with Andy and her family so I'm sure it's going to be a plesent holiday. How about you are you looking foward to your summer?" She asked brightly.

"Yes I'm so excited! I'm staying at Kiera's house and Caysi's going to be ther so it's going to be really good!" she said smiling at the thought "And I might have Ellie over to stay for a bit!" she siad extremly excited by both of these things.

Zazuka smiled wide. "Looks like Ms. Kiera is having a regular party at her house." She said. She was happy that everyone was off to a happy summer. Even her.

"she is indeed!" Harri said happily "So looking forward to going to Ireland?" she asked.

Zazuka nodded really fast. "I had never even been out of my hometown before so I was so exsited to come here. Now I get to go to Ireland! Slowly I'll be able to see the rest of the world." She said dreamyly.

Harri smiled "From what I've heard its a beautiful place!" she said nodding "You'll have to tell me all about it when we're back at school! Or send me and owl!" she said laughing "I've never been and would love to go!" she added.

Zazuka nodded. "I can ask to borrow Andy's. I opted to have a cat instead of an owl. Jinx is so adorable but a real nucence sometimes." She said. Zazuka had even been thinking of getting other cat. One hopefuly that would keep Jinx more in line.

Harri smiled "Wow! I love cats, but I never got one! I much prefer dogs! I have a St.Bernard at home, but I don't think he'd do any good here even if we were allowed dogs!" she said laughing "I'd love to meet Jinx some day! He sound adorable!" she siad smiling, Harri had a real soft spot for animals.

A loud mew came from under the table. Zazuka sighed. "Apperently you will get the chance. This little peace of mischife has escaped from the Ravenclaw tower." She said placing her hend on her fourhead. The tigher stiped cat lept up on the table and rubbed himself against Zazuka's elbow.

"Awwww!" Harri cooed as the cat jumped on the table "He's, it is a he right?" she pasued then went back to stroking the cat "Gorgeous, absoloutly gorgeous!" she said, she missed animals and though he wasn't Bruce it was nice to stroke an animal again.

Zazuka laughed. "He's a tabby or atleast that's what they told me he was at Magical Managerie. I want to get a white scottish fold to accompany him from time to time so he won't be alone as often." She said brightly.

"Aww he's really lovely!"Harri said stroking him "He's really friendly as well isn't he?" she said laughing and stroking the lovely tabby.

Zazuka shook her head. "Actually he just likes to be douted on. I cought him under a group of girl's once trying to get a reaction out of them." Zazuka said with a sigh. Most of the girls in Ravenclaw tower completly adored Jinx.

Harri laughed "Well everyone needs a bit of attention don't we?" she said looking at the cat "I'm sure they all love him!" she said laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back