Librarian | Friendly | Lonely
OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Sturdy Larch wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core.
Hi guys! Yeahhh sorting is done for me, so I am excited for new plots. I am so happy with me two new firsties so I am especially looking for plots for this girls. I've put a topic down before, but I just wanted to do it again, to show you who I have to offer. But I thought I just put everyone that I want to rp with right now in this topic. :D

Plots are so much fun and if you want to plot with me on skype you can add me on: jamie-nkusjex if you would like.

Beaubelle Waldgrave

tumblr_inline_nnf9fssqoL1szaa83_500.gif

This cutie is Beaubelle. She is a First Year Ravenclaw student and Half Swedish and Half English. She is very shy and doesn't like attention. She likes to read, play guitar, draw and write. She will do her very best in classes because she is intelligent and wants to get good grades. The weak spot of her is that she is very influenceable, she doesn't dare to go against others because her biggest fear are bullie She will become more confident over the years, because that is were she wants to work at. When anyone makes her feel comfertable she will be a very sweet and loyal friend. Beaubelle is a target for bullies, so that is what I'm looking for, and perhaps friends that are very patient and willing to make her feel more confident are welcome!

Sofia Rosenberg</B><i></i>

tumblr_inline_nom4bbkrc11sc3ygs_500.gif

Sofia is a First year Swedish witch, and the niece of Beaubelle. Sofia is in one word a flirt, she loves to get the attention from boys. She doesn't understand love yet and isn't interested in that, but she has a preference for boys to hang out with. She lost her mother when she became seven years old and she is still struggeling with that. She grew up very fast because when her father was dealing with a hard time she helped him with the housekeeping and raising of her siblings. She loves a nice adventure and isn't afraid of breaking rules, because she likes that boy stuff. A bad thing about Sofia is that she is very impatient. Everything is welcome but especially boys from any houses that likes that hang out with her. Enemies could also be possible.

Evelyn Manning

giphy.gif

Evelyn is a second year Gryffindor. She is very spoiled by her dad and enjoys luxury. Evelyn her greatest passion is fashion. She is always busy with her looks and follows the latest fashion in the magical world. Since she came at Hogwarts she changed a lot, she made for the first time friends and with Evelyn at your side is always fun. She loves to give presents at her friends and to make them happy. She enjoys the attention and compliments that she gets and does her very best in classes (when they interest her) Her dream is to become a famous witch, so she does her very best to be popular at Hogwarts. She tries her very best to make new friends but if Evelyn doesnt't like you she will let you know, because she is the most honest person you will meet. You would never catch her with a lie. For Evelyn I'm looking for new friends, and perhaps some boys for in the future to date. Anything is welcome!

Elizabeth Wespurt

tumblr_mopvao7c7e1qjr5dzo2_250.gif

Elizabeth is the twin of Riley. She is a second years Gryffindor and is a big rebel. Her life is to go on adventures and she loves to prank people. She doensn't really give anything about the classes she only wants to explore stuff and experiment with different potions and that kinda stuff. She has a hate towards bullies she will always stand up for the weak and is very friendly to anyone. She can be a bit rude to adults, because they will only punish her actions. She doesn't really like girly stuff she can hang out with boys very good but also with girls. Friends are welcome!

<B>Evangeline Campbell

tumblr_n4plv2z7SE1qbp7ebo5_r2_250.gif

Evangeline is a second year Slytherin. She is cold, selfish and can be sly. She always looks out for herself, because she is used to know that nobody is looking out for her. Her parents are in divorce battle and she is in the middle of it. She loves to read and to follow classes and doesn't like excited and loud people. She will say when she doesn't like something and really almost anything that she says is not very nice. She prefers to be alone, but when she grows older she will search for a mate that loves the same things that she does. Anything is welcome, but I'm mostly looking for people just like her or a bit like her were she could hang out with. Enemies are also possible.

Jorgen Manning

tumblr_mhxyb0vIOp1r50hpeo3_250.gif

This is Jorgen I never RP'ed with him before but I'd love to do it. He is the father of Evelyn and Espen and works for the Norwegian Ministry of Magic as Head of Department of Law and International Affairs. He is 34 years old and a man that loves his job and takes it very seriously. He loves to spoil his children and loves them unconditionally. He is married to Thyra Manning née Thompson. Jorgen is a real business man, he knows a lot of people around the world and that gives him a lot of influence. He is confident and charming, and loves the ladies. I am really open for anything here. He went to Durmstrang so perhaps some mates from there or people from the ministry of magic, or old friends just let me know!

Cathryn Holmgaard

tumblr_inline_ndt028QJqH1sdmijc.gif

Cathryn is the sister of Jorgen and aunt of Evelyn and Espen. She is 33 years old and a owner of her own fashionbrand that she set up in Denmark. It is very famous in her birth country and now she is lancing it in other country's of Europe. She is living in Londen right now and just as her brother she went to Durmstrang. Cathryn is a loving mother of three children and is very busy with her own company. She is always on the look out for new models and loves to experiment with clothes and everything around it. She is friendly but as a boss of her own company very strict. She is a charming lady and uses her brothers influence for her future, with her own fashionbrand. I'm looking for friends from her schooltime and people that she met over the past years.​

( Oh my god why are my descriptions always so long. I'm really hoping for some great idea's and nice plots.)

Jamieee! :D We talked a bit on skype but I'm going to post here anyway because I can. :cool:

For Beaubelle I'm offering Odette on a silver platter for the role of either friend or bully or both! I think she could be very nice to her for as long as she thinks she can use Beaubelle, but at the same time feel sort of intimidated by her and how pretty she is? If you want them to do something, let me know! I can also just be straight up mean if that's more what you're looking for. :r

For Sofia I have Tristan, who is a little hesitant and quiet but I think he'd like to hang out with her. I want to surround him with people that can pull him out of his shell a little, so they should do something!

For Evelyn I have Amber, her friend :D they should just catch up. I have some things they can maybe talk about.

And lastly for Evangeline I'm offering Odette again, I think they might get along a little? Odette would probably look up to her somewhat for being older and having a cold attitude she can appreciate.

That's what i have! Let me know what you think! ^_^

I've got Harley who'd be in the same dorm as Sofia, and would probably absolutely hate her, if you're looking for enemies :r

Daphne: Odette and Beaubelle I really enjoy that idea, I think that a lot is possible with those two. Beaubelle would only be nice to Odette, so straight up mean is possible but that is depending on how Odette would react at Beaubelle. So I can start one for this two if you'd like?
Sofia would love Tristian, she could definitely help come out of his shell. Because she will try to convince people to do things she likes. Perhaps if you have time you want to start something for them? And Amber and Evelyn ofcourse there is gonna be a next rp for them, I really enjoy the girls together, I am curious what you have in mind.

Rowan: Harley and Sofia sounds like fun. I'm curious how that will be. I guess that Sofia would not like Harvey too, but because of that she loves to hang out with boys more. Perhaps we could start a open one in the girls dorm later? They could meet with others also. October and Beaubelle we've talked about it before, and I would love for them to become friends. It will go slowly I guess but we could try.

Sounds good! I'll start something for Tristan and Sofia and I'll link you once I have. :woot:

Jamiee ^_^

Okay so we talked about Abel/Sofia and the possibility of Sofia/Evanna so I'm still up for that! I also think Abel and Beaubelle could get along. We

Good evening :D I'd like to offer up Aurelia as a possible friend for Beaubelle. They sound quite similar, although I think Aurelia is possibly a little bit more confident than Beaubelle at the moment, but she's just as quiet. Study partners maybe?

Marijke: Heya! Abel and Sofia I would really like them together, and we could try and see how Sofia and Evanna work. Perhaps we both could start one?

Jodie: Hi! I would love for Beaubelle to get in touch with more people, the fact that Aurelia is a bit more confident works perfectly, because Beaubelle would like it when other people start talking. Could you start something perhaps? I have a full list were I need to work on so that would be amazing haha.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back