Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow Autumn

OOC First Name
★ Missy
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
I really don't know how to put this.
As i'm typing this, I'm shaking and crying. I'm freaking out.

Around 1pm today, Christchurch had another earthquake - it was a 6.4 - significantly less than the 7.1 last year in November.
Even though I live in Dunedin (apprx 6 hours away from Christchurch) I could feel the earthquake.

It was so strong - I felt like I was going to be sick, faint.
I was in town when I felt it and right now I'm still freaking out.
I've never experienced an earthquake before - only in a simulated one at the Wellington Museum.
and I think i'm still in shock right now.

There a lot of peopple who are seriously injured.
And I swear I just saw my cousin on tv with a heavily bleeding face, I can't.
I can't deal with this. I can't. The News. Just. Can't.

I still can't contact my relatives or my family, I'm hoping, praying they are okay.
I'm sorry, but I don't know how long I'll be away from HNZ for.

~Missy.

♥ My heart is with you,
I know exactly how you feel I to have realitives in Christchurch and I to felt the earthquake and I understand completely. Its terrifying not knowing what has happened to your family.
Your family will be in my prayers along with mine and everyone elses families, I'll pray extra extra hard.
Also take your time, I'm sure I speak for the whole of HNZ when I say: "We love you and we will always be here for you."

Lots and lots of love and sunshine
~Melly
:wub:

Even though the magnitude was smaller, this earthquake was shallower and in the middle of the day (meaning a ton of people were in office buildings and around town), so this one is way worse, no question. 65 people are already confirmed dead, hopefully that number doesn't rise too much. Stay safe, Missy. ♥ <3 ♥ :console:

I am so sorry to hear this, its just awful :console:
I hope your family and friends are alright :hug:

Be strong Missy! My prayers to all those who were victims in this earthquake. I hope everyone is alright. Stay strong and keep everyone in your prayers. :hug:

I hope you, your family and friends are all alive and as well as they can be, Missy. You'll be in my thoughts - as well as the other victims of this horrible event.

Alexis.

Keeping you and your family as well as the families of those that have already fallen victim to this horrible event. Stay strong and keep safe :hug:

Katie ♥

Missy I'm so sorry, I have family in Christchurch as well and I'm hoping that yours and mine are okay. :hug: Be strong, and take as long as you need. ♥ I'm praying for everyone affected in the earthquake, and I'm praying for you and your family as well. ♥

♥ Mel

</SIZE>

<SIZE size="50">Update:: Death toll currently @ sixty-five. Estimated to double.

Still no word from family & friends​

Take all the time you need Missy, please keep us updated with your family + friends. Keep staying strong my love. Praying for you. ♥

Keep your head up, Missy. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Don't worry about HNZ.

Amanda

I was at school when I felt it. It is just horrid, and I'm hoping all of the high school students are okay, because there was a half day so all of the students would be scattered around the city when it hit.
Aparantly 200 people are unaccounted for, luckily my family in Christchurch are okay. It's so amazing to see on twitter people from all over the world, including celebrities support lil' ol' New Zealand. ♥ Stay strong Missy.

</SIZE>

<SIZE size="50">Update @ 7.48pm:: Got into contact with one friend - only just managed to survive eq but he is alive and breathing.
No word from family - tried using Person finder but no results are showing up. No replies to texts. Not ringing as it congests network. Still trying. Still shaking. but fine.​

Weve been also experiencing earthquakes here for several days.
Hope there will be no killer earth quake here again in Philippines.
My prayers to you and to your family Missy.
Hope that you will all be safe no matter what happens.
Stay strong!. :console:

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">update @ 8.32pm:: 200 people are trapped in buildings, overseas help are coming to chch, still no updates on person finder, talked briefly to injured friend - trying to make way to guidance center/relief but are filling up quickly. Airports closed for emergency flights only.

Still no word from Family.​

just heard about this on the morning news.

Don't worry about HNZ, take time.
You and Your family and Friends are in my thoughts, Stay strong

Emzies

</SIZE>

<SIZE size="50">Update @ 9.45:: Still no word from family.
News says death toll (unconfirmed) has risen to 200-400.
Sickening.​

It's breaking my heart.
I'm hoping with all my heart that your family is fine. Praying so hard.
Stay strong Missy. ♥
Everyone is here for you.

</SIZE>

<SIZE size="50">Update @ 10.30pm:: No word from family, going to try again tomorrow morning.
The network of all phone companies are still busy.
more upbeat - over 100 people have been rescued from trapped buildings.
Death toll still remains the same (although still unconfirmed)

My prayers are with you, your family and friends as well.
Take your time and you will be missed. ♥

:hug:

I saw it. Me and my family are moving right there next year. I hope you are not hurt.

God help you and your family.

~Domino xxxc

Missy, don't dare worry about HNZ, we are all here for you, and praying for you.
My Friends and I will pray for you, and you will have the majority of an Irish town praying for you and your family, don't worry things have a way of working out.
Take as long as you need, and try not to think of the bad things that have happened, concentrate on the fact that hundreds of people have been rescued and your family could be among them.

All of HNZ will be praying and hoping that you and your family will be okay.

Keep hope Missy!

Maia ♥

P.S.:You probably know this already, but the hotline for people with family in Christchurch is: 1300 555 135 Also to report missing people you can call: 0800 779 997

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back