Annalie Darkhart

OOC First Name
Micah
Sexual Orientation
Questioning
Wand
Snapped in two.
Long time no see,

Well for those who remember me I posted an absence about 2 months ago saying I was going to be away for two weeks because of some RL issues and slowly the two weeks turned three weeks and so on. Basically what happened was after the RL issues were resolved it was mock exam time and I need to focus on passing calculus. Then it was the holidays and I was away. Now however I am tentatively coming back, due to it being my final year at high school I have final exams coming up in about three weeks so for the time being I’m only really going to be active on a couple of accounts namely Annalie and Ryder until exams finish.

So I just wanted to quickly say I’m sorry to everyone that I was plotting with before I left for leaving you guys hanging but I will get back to our plots asap I promise.

But I’m happy to be back and I won’t be disappearing like that again because I missed you guys so much and rping with you guys is always a highlight in my day.

~ Melissa :wub::hug:

You better be sorry :glare:

Kidding! so glad you're back! :wub:

Mel! :hug:

I missed you sooo much. I am so happy you are back! :wub:

When you told me your were coming back last night I started fangirling, because I missed you that much. xD
Great to see you back, Fiance. :wub:

Welcome back! :hug:

Welcome back. Glad you got through that schoolwork. ^_^

Samuel Phillips said:

This.
But not kidding.

You're never allowed to leave again. :p

Nicolas King said:
Samuel Phillips said:

This.
But not kidding.

You're never allowed to leave again. :p
Bahaha okay I won't leave again, it's to addictive to stay away for too long anyway ,:r
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back