Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Hello HNZ... Well, I've been gone for almost two years. But I've found myself randomly lurking throughout the time. I thought the last time I would be back, but after that summer I found myself even farther from the site. The lure of role playing sort of fell away from me. And well coming back was harder and harder as the time went by, I feared being hated by those I let down with the plans we had made. And I've missed this site and the people on it. So I guess, this time I'm going to try harder and be around more often, and keep all the plans that I make with people!
-Steph

Steph! Welcome back!
Always good to have you with us.

Steph! :hug:
It's good to see you again! I can't wait to see you around and RPing.

Hey there everyone! :) :hug:

(I love the new play-by for Kate!)

Hi Steph!! Great to see you again :hug: And I'm sure nobody feels that way. Everybody has had to back out of plans before - that's just life! ^_^

See you around!

Hi Claire :hug: That's good to hear :shy:

... Steph... :cry:

Thanks Kaitlyn!

Teigs........ :hug: ?

Welcome back Steph!! :party:

Thanks Donna! It's good to hear from you!

Steph! I'll have to alert Annie and maybe she'll come back too! <3 She missed you tons and so did I!

Do it! It really seems that this had been the time of people returning and some really cool new people!

Tell her we can do whatever with Kayden and Corey, I mean by now they could be married or broken up or who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back