Somewhat Potential Yule Ball Dates

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Helllooo! I'm slowly getting back onto the site! But I am looking for some potential Yule Ball Dates (Maybe even Valentine Dance depending on how these dates go?) hehe!

15e88e26afac57f8c11fe25b3a5110bf28d8be17.gif
4efac2225d2a94adfeadc22c1078c45cdc0a4e2d.gif

I'm looking for potential dates for the Burke siblings!

Nolan Burke (Fourth Year)
Would prefer boys, though girls are okay too since he's still discovering his sexuality. Had an idea or two though about this if you offered a boy (preferably fourth or fifth year)

Molly Burke (Third Year)
Prefers boys, I think her starting to go on small wee dates will somewhat develop her character, as well as her starting to have huge, embarrassing crushes on boys lol! Happy for this to be a happy and fun or embarrassing and disastrous date! (preferably third or fourth year!)

-

I mainly want to focus on these two for Yule Ball, though I am always happy and keen for yule ball threads with my other characters too! If you want to discuss further on anything, please hit me up on discord!

Thanks!​

Last edited:
Charlie and nolan?

I was going to suggest Louis for Nolan, but I see Jess beat me to it. Could be funny if he goes with Nolan's sister instead though xD ?

I think we had mentioned Molly and Felix going together as friends of you still wanted to do that??

Apologies for the late reply!! Been a bit busyyy ehehe

Charlie and nolan?
Ooooo this could be interesting!!!

I was going to suggest Louis for Nolan, but I see Jess beat me to it. Could be funny if he goes with Nolan's sister instead though xD ?
Ah noooo ahaha! Maybe valentines or future yule ball perhaps? I would be keen to see how these two would be like at either event together ehehe

think we had mentioned Molly and Felix going together as friends of you still wanted to do that??
Oh yesss!!! I remember now ehehe! Yes I'd be totally keen for this too! :D

Ah noooo ahaha! Maybe valentines or future yule ball perhaps? I would be keen to see how these two would be like at either event together ehehe
Valentines? *eyebrow wiggle*

/slinks in late
Can I interest you two in the worlds most awkward double date if Louis takes Nolan and Rene takes Molly? (Unless she's doing stuff with Felix/someone else already 👀 )

/slinks in late
Can I interest you two in the worlds most awkward double date if Louis takes Nolan and Rene takes Molly? (Unless she's doing stuff with Felix/someone else already 👀 )
Oh this is cute! i wouldn't mind this at all ehehehe! i don't have anything planned for molly for valentine's so im totally up for this ehehe

Do you have a first year? I have Demeter Easterling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back