Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Demi (Alice)
Wand
10 1/2 Inch Alder Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Open after Daphne posts with Alice

Elliot had a soft spot for celebrating most holidays, but he had always particularly enjoyed Halloween. Not that he was a fan of scary things, quite the opposite, but there was something about all the costumes and candy and almost tacky nature of celebrating it that he loved. Seeing the Great Hall decked out in cobwebs and skeletons and costumes just reminded Elliot a lot of being back in the States as well, and looked forward to planning a costume and attending the Halloween Feast each year.

This year had been a little extra fun, getting a chance to plan an actual legitimate 'couples costume' with Alice. While he tried not to think about it too often, Elliot couldn't totally ignore that he and Alice only had this year to spend time at school together like this. It had been fun to come up with something together, even with that awareness hanging over their heads, and Elliot was feeling a little giddy stepping into the great hall together, Alice's hand in his.

Alice was trying her very best not to focus on the fact that this was her final Halloween Feast at Hogwarts, ever. She was trying to focus on just having fun with Elliot, enjoying the night together. They had matching costumes, and Alice was excited about it. Especially when she could wear an awesome cape, it was so swooshy as she moved. The two headed into the great hall, holding hands. Alice glanced over at Elliot and smiled slightly. His face was barely visible under his hood, and all she could really see were the glowing eyes, but he still looked very adorable. "Okay, so..." She started, once they were inside the great hall. "Should we do some dastardly villainous things?" She said, wiggling her fingers menacingly. "Or should we enjoy some of the games?" She asked. "Or ... both?"

Elliot stifled a laugh at Alice's 'villainous' finger wiggle, making a show of rubbing his chin pensively since he knew she couldn't see his expressions too easily. Truth be told he couldn't see as well as he would have liked between the enchanted glowing eyes and the dark fabric over his face and head, but he was making do. "Dastardly games, perhaps? What would that even be?" He mused. "Maybe the grindylow piñata? That's evil-y right?" He said, miming hitting the piñata. Elliot had to shake his head again at the pantomime level of evil they were displaying tonight, but he was having fun, if only because of how much Alice seemed to be.

Alice laughed softly as Elliot suggested dastardly games, and she nodded in approval as he suggested the piñata. "Sounds good!" She said with a grin. "I'm in the mood to hit something and get candy in return." She squeezed Elliot's hand, wanting to let him know she was happy to be here with him. But she couldn't resist teasing him a little as well. "I think you have a disadvantage with how much your costume is obscuring your face." She said with a slight grin. "I bet I'll win." She paused. "In as much as hitting a piñata can have a winner, I guess." She added with a shrug. She then started to lead Elliot over to the piñata, eager to get started. "But you can go first." She said with a smile. "I'm a nice supervillain, sometimes."

Elliot smiled at Alice's response, rather enjoying that most of his face was obscured if only so he could feel less self-conscious about the soppy expression he knew he got around Alice these days. After losing, and terribly, to Slytherin again, Alice and Lily were pretty much the only thing keeping Elliot from spiraling into total despair. Working on their costumes and planning for tonight had been a much needed lifeline and Elliot returned the squeeze Alice gave his hand, quietly trying to convey that muddled mix of appreciation and gratitude with his hand alone. "Aren't you meant to be blindfolded for these anyway? I think not seeing is rather the point," He teased her as they reached the rather comically gaudy looking grindylow piñata. "You are a most benevolent overlord, thank you," He told her, giving her a little mock bow while he looked around for the stick and blindfold. "I promise I'll share my candy if I hit it open."

Alice paused as Elliot made the point about the blindfolding. She had forgotten about that, and then laughed at her own silliness. "You're right." She told him after she finished laughing. "I guess you may even have an advantage, as you're used to not seeing very well by now." She told him. "But I appreciate you calling me a benevolent overlord." She said with a grin. "Playing a supervillain is surprisingly easy, I just keep thinking of what Diana would do." She added jokingly. Now that her sister wasn't here to poke fun at, Alice had to just poke fun at her from afar. Alice helped Elliot put the blindfold on and she gave him the stick. "Go Elliot!" She cheered.

Elliot made a face when Alice mentioned her sister, grateful that his costume hid the expression. "Ah, yeah I bet that helps. She's very uh, protective of you," He said lightly, bending his knees some so Alice could tie the blindfold on. It was a bit uncomfortable, pressing the fabric of his mask into his eyes, and Elliot wondered if they should have used an obscuro charm instead as he shouldered the bat awkwardly. "Alright, stand back?" He said, trying to gauge that Alice was out of the way from the sound of her voice before taking a wide swing where he thought the pinata was. He missed completely though, nearly stumbling from his swing and laughing. "Wait, one more try, am I close?" He asked her, waving a hand blindly out in front of him before adjust and swinging again, feeling the bat just barely smack into the pinata. "I admit defeat," Elliot announced, pulling the blindfold off with a shake of his head. "Maybe a job for evil overlords instead," He said, offering Alice the blindfold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back