Something dramatic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trixie Pompeii

Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
We're a few weeks into term now and i've just realised my character hasn't actually done anything yet! I want to start a new topic where something dramatic happens, but i don't really have any ideas.
Anyone got an idea and want to join in? It'd be good if it's someone i already know, but if not then thats's cool too :)

Heh heh... Aroha has had her fair share of dramas :p and I'd like more :) *evil grin*

I'd love to join in in a RP, but I don't have many ideas, I've been pretty pre-occupied lately. If you wanted to RP you might have to wait a bit, unless I can fast-track things in the Hospital Wing!!!

Aroha is normally happy and bubbly, but she has been rather miserable lately. Maybe Trixie could find Aroha upset and cheer her up or something???

I think Aroha and Trixie have already met, but I'm losing track so I'm not sure :ummmm: :erm:

Did Trixie and Ryan ever meet yet? (Ryan Silverfox, maybe Rubie can introdue them) Cause he is a troublemaker, and hasn't doen anything yet... so maybe him and Trixie can get into some mischief??

Any of my students are up for drama! :D

Anne could fight with Trixie or something?

What about if something was to happen between, Lily/Livia and Trixie.
They met before and grew a hate for each other, so this would pretty easy to play off.
I don't have any plots in mind right now. But It would be pretty easy to come up with one since they already know and hate each other.

Well Sandie would be up for Drama :D
due to me moving house and having lack of internet until now, Ive missed the entire start of school, and Sandie has no friends or anything yet, but she loves mischief and is a bit of a trouble maker.
She's not your average Slytherin, she's happy, bubbly and friendly, although when crossed she has a bit of an attitude and temper on her, and can be a right little b1tch. She won't hesitate to stand up for herself and her friends (when she makes some :lol: ). She hates feeling like she's being manipulated, and wont stand for it, and if you attempt to cross her, she wont take it lightly. She hates being under-estimated and it's probably un-wise to under-estimate her.
Perhaps Trixie and Sandie could clash and end up in a big fight or something, I don't know, if you have any ideas and could include/use her or whatever that would be great :D !

Thanks everyone :)
I don't really want to have a big fight with anyone just yet (but Lily we do need to have another one some time!)
Nope i haven't met Ryan yet but I definitely like the sound of him, we should meet!
Aroha, yep we did meet before, and i like that idea :) if you want to start a thread for us then that'd be coool :)

I'll try come up with some good ideas for something exciting and i'll PM you all so you can join in if you want :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back