Some Practise

((Sorry Ginny 8-} ))

"Oh that simple!" she said jokingly, she followed Ellies instructions but her first one was just as bad as the others, she tried again improving slightly.bring your legs up slightly, make sure your holding on tight, then you go forward and around upside down she repeated Ellie's words in her head and had another attempt, this time it was better but not really good. "I think a backflips a little too advanced for me!" Harri said laughing.

'Of course it is. Easier than a somersault to me anyway,'ginny joked as she drove her broom upwards not stopping till she back to the start smiling, her hair a mess. She found it much more easier since she could already to them on the ground.

(u will be. >:) only jokin' lol. )

Harri watched as Ginny did a back flip "Alright, alright no need to show off!" Harri said laughing as she attempted another summersault and it was just as unsuccessful as the first ones "I don't think I'll ever get the hang of this!" she said but smiled after, she was know determind to learn.

((Ooo I'm Scared now :p ))

'I wasn't showing off. I was demonstrating,'Ginny joked sticking her tongue out before zooming off to the hoops building up her speed to very fast in her scale. She skidded round before diving to the other ones just for fun.

(( Sorry Ginny :unsure: :)) ))
Ellie laughed as Ginny done a backflip and tried to copy her.
Summersaults were much easier she thought to herself as she nearly fell off her broom and had to pull herself back up.
"Youre doing great" Ellie said truthfully grinning at Harri. "Just a few more practices and it will be perfect" she finished.
"Wow youre brilliant" Ellie said admiring Ginnys flying.

"Nice backflip!"Harri said complementing Ellie's backflip, "Yeah Ginny your and ace flyer!" she said to Ginny.
"Aww thanks Ellie!" she said as Ellie complemented her. She tried again, she was getting better but she still wasn't perfect.

"Thanks" Ellie said laughing. "Youre getting better every time" She told Harri as she tried another Summersault.
Ellie tried another backflip, hoping to get better, but done worse than she had the first time.
"Can you teach me how to do that" she asked Ginny, grinning.

'who me?Anyone can do this.'Ginny grinned as she continued flying to the hoops in turns. she couldn't resit doing the leapfrog trick again and jumped off her broom not near the poles for the frist time and grabbed her broom before rolling on it playfully. she was happy with her trick for the first time. She managed to do it without the hoop. she heard ellie ask a question so she flew over to them again in a second. 'What?'she asked innocently, skidding to a halt.

"Wow, that was brilliant" Ellie told Ginny in awe. "Oh yeah, can you teach me how to do a proper summersault" She asked smiling.

"Oh my gosh Ginny that was amazing!" Harri said when Ginny flew back. "Yeah teach me too please!" she added after Ellie spoke.

ginny chuckled as they still couldn't do a somersault. 'If you think that was amazing, i think i'll have to take you to the hospital wing to check your heads out,'ginny joked. 'well, I think you should start with learning how to do a back flip first. Then a somersault is a easy as batting a bludger through the hoops,'Ginny said grinning.

"I might take you up on that trip to the hospital wing!" Harri said "And you know that trick was good!" Harri said chuckiling.

"ok so sommersaults!" she said and did one. Better then before but no where near good enough "Any tips?" she asked, she could do with all the help she could get.

'i know but i hate to boast,'ginny ansewered cheerfully. she watched as harri did a somersault much better than she had done before. 'You're improving. Didn't you just hear what i said? Do the backflip first and then the somersault,'Ginny joked slightly, shaking her head playfully.

"Too modest for your own good!" Harri said laughing and shaking her head. "Oh thanks, but I don't know how to do a backflip!" Harri said and smiled.

'How are your backflips on the ground? I'm just wondering like.'Ginny asked curious on how many people were good at gymnastics.

"Yeah I can do backflips on the ground!" Harri said, she had always been in the gym team at her old school and although she could only do a few things she was pretty good.

'Well, then.'Ginny answered pleased that she culd do that. 'It's just like that except you keep your arms on youor broom and kick your legs along with the broom over,'Ginny added incase she didn't get the idea.

"Oh ok then!" Harri said "So a little like this.." she said and used the same method she used on the ground, it wasn't exactly good but atleast she did it. "Ok maybe not like that but oh well!" she said and did another one.

Ellie had lost thread of the conversation for a few minutes as she was practising summersaults, but finished them in time to hear Ginny ask Harri how her backflips were on the ground. "I can do backflips on the ground too" Ellie said, she had learned that at muggle school at Gym and gone to Gymnastic clubs at evenings."Did yous go to any gymnastic clubs in, like, muggle world" Ellie asked, not knowing quite how to phrase her question.

'What are gymastic clubs?'Ginny asked confused by Ellie's question.

"You know, like a club you go to were you do Gymnastics and compete in competitions and stuff" She said, slightly confused, did ginny just not understand her or did she really not know that there were Gymnastic clubs.

'Ok. I haven't been to any clubs really. i didn't even know they had them but hey. You learn something new everyday, or so someone said anyone,'ginny smiled, wishing she could of gone to a club like that when she had had a chance.

"Oh I was in a Gym club too!" Harri said laughing "Oh Ginny you missed out there the best!" She said turning to her.

"Yeh" Ellie said agreeing with Harri.
"So were are you from anyway" She asked Ginny, realising she knew nothing about her.

'I live in Australia,'Ginny answered smiling. 'What about you two?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back