Some Practise

"wooooooooooo! Here we go!" she yelled and joined Ellie in the loop the loop, I can tell me and Ellie are going to have soo much fun! she thought to herself.

Ellie laughed again as Harri joined her in the Loop-the-loops how funny this must look from up in the castle she thought laughing, then turning the right way up headed for a goal post and shot right through it

"GOALLLLL!" Harri shouted as Ellie flew speedily through the hoop, She looked down and the people just looked like tiny ants crawling around.

Ellie laughed and wiped her hair from her face as Harri shouted "GOALLL" at her shooting through a hoop. "And Ellie Sparks scores the winning goal against Slyverin, Gryffindor win the Quidditch cup" She said putting on a deep booming voice and doing a summersault.

"YAYYYY GO ELLIE! Slytherin suck, closely followed by ravenclaw!" Harri said laughing she knew Ginny was in Ravenclaw and so she smiled innocently at her.
"Ellie Sparks Gryffindor hero!" Harri said putting on the same commentators voice as Ellie.

Ellie laughed at Harris response and turned to Ginny and went "Ooooh" as Harri pretend dissed Ravenclaw and waited till she was finished till she said
"Thank you, Thank you, none of this would have been possible without you lot, now the hero is in need of some speed" Then grinning she turned back around and flew around the pitch.

"Speed you say, Well i think theres going to be a new Gryffindor hero at this!" she said zooming off and over taking Ellie before slowing down and facing her "You call that speed!" she said jokingly before speeding off well in front of Ellie and reaching the goal post quickly she flew straight threw it and stopped. She preteneded to look bored as Ellie came back "Nice of you to join us!" she called smiling.

"Oh haha" Ellie said landing beside Harri about a minute after her. "Youd be a great seeker by the way" She told Harri truthfully.

"Do you really think so!" Harri said blushing but grinning, "Have you ever played Quiditch before?" she asked though she was sure that she had, the closest Harri had got was catching snitches in flying lessons.

"Yeh i do" Ellie said grinning at Harri, then "Well ive played little games with my mum and dad and brother but not a real game, i think that would be great." Ellie told her "Have you ever been to a Quidditch game ?" She asks.

"No I haven't even played in a miniture one!" Harri said thinking that she really needed to play in a game. "I think I'll be rubbish though!" Harri said.

"I think youll be brilliant" Ellie told Harri, "We should organise a little first years practise game sometime, if thats even alloud" She finished, Deciding shed have to ask Proffessor Kiera Ana later, "It would prepare us for try-outs aswell" She said.

"Great idea! I think i need all the practise I can get, I don't want to show myself up too much at trials!" she said laughing, that would be a great idea! "We might have to ask permisson though!" she added.

"Yeh same" Ellie said, she didnt want too look like a complete idiot in front of everyone. "We should go ask Professor Ana later" She said, thinking that she would proborbaly be the pearson to ask.

"Yeah I think she would be the right person to ask!" Harri said thinking. She looked up it was a lovely day perfect for flying. "Nice day today isn't it?" she asked looking around.

"Yes its lovely" Ellie said looking up to see the sun shining through the bright blue sky.

Harri looked around it really was perfect here. "So you gonna teach me to do a proper sommersault now?" she said to Ellie

"If you want" Ellie replied to Harri smiling "Though im not too good at them myself" she finished laughing.

"Your better then me!" Harri said laughing, she was keen to learn how to do a proper Sommersault.

Ellie laughed at this, she wasnt to sure about that. She knew how to do a sumersault but wasnt much cope at them.
"Well first of all lie flat out on your broom" She told Harri.

Harri did what Ellie said and felt a bit stupid "You sure your not just trying to make me look lilke an idiot!" she said grinning at Ellie

Ellie laughed and said, "No, its easier to do if you lie flat" She told her.

"Sure sure!" Harri said laughing but she bent low on her broom.

"Now next you just bring your legs up slightly, make sure youre holding on tight though, then you go forward and around upside down, then woala! After that you can repeat it if you want" Ellie told her smiling.

(no one waited for me. now i look like a complete idiot. :o *sniff* )

Ginny had zoned out and was staring at the hoops, ignoring all the sounds and just hovering there when she was snaped out by the word somersault. She laughed at elliie's explanation as she flew over to them in seconds. 'Or you could easily just do a backwards one just the same,'Ginny joked as blew her fringe out the way of her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back