Some Practise

"What question?" Ellie asked wondering what Ginny was talking about

"Oh I think you can answer that question succesfully on your own!" she said laughing as Ginny winked at her. Then she laughed even more as Ellie got confused "Don't worry about it Ellie, Ginny can be slightly... well mad sometimes!" she giggled smiling at Ginny. "So are we going to start flying or what!" she asked keenly.

Ellie laughed at Harri then said "Yep" in answer to her question, "race you to the goal poasts" she said kicking ahrd of the ground and speeding through the air towards the goals wich looked really small they were soo far away, Ellie sped up, enjoying the breeze and the excitement of flying, she was definitely going to be practising alot from now on.

Harri took off next to her "Oh a challenge!" she shouted as she raced past Ellie "Your gunna regret that!" she added michiviously.

'I am not mad,'ginny said huffilly, only joking though. She crossed her arms but realeased them at the mention of flying. 'Finally. It's getting broing just hovering here,'ginny said, grabbing hold of her broom and shootoing towards the hoops before doing a flip when she reached them just in time to clap for ellie and harri joining her.

Ellie sped up as Harri went flying past her, "Haha" she said, poking her tounge out as she overtook her.

"You win, and you said you were crap!" Ellie exclaimed, stopping at the goal posts at the exact same time as Harri, her mouth hanging open in disbelief that Ginny could have gotten there so fast

Ginny looked at ellie, confused written all over her face. 'What? Who were you talking to?'Ginny asked confused.

Harri watched Ginnys confusion and felt slightly confuesed herself.

"Huh" Ellie asked wondering what Harri and Ginny were talking about

ginny burst out laughing before doing a somersault on her broom. 'I'm sorry. i got confused,'she said when she looked at them again.

"Kool" Ellie said laughing and copying Ginny, but ofcourse she wasnt as good and it went kind of wonky at the end, "Really need to keep practising that" Ellie said giggling.

ginny laughed at Ellie's attempt to do a somersault. 'Are you copying my somersault?'she asked, mock full in her vioce though she was only joking with her. She crossed her arms, her broom hovering.

"Sorry, wont happen again" Ellie said, bowing her head, trying to act like a young kid getting into trouble, but she wasnt to good at acting and somehow ent up in hysterics

ginny laughed slightly at Ellie's joked response. She ended up in hysterics as well, having to keep one hand on the broom for support.

Harri laughed as ginny and Ellie did sommersaults, "Don't try this at home kids!" she said and done two very wonky VERY bad sommersaults almost falling off her broom on both occasions.

Ellie laughed at Harris comment then tryed to stop herself from bursting out at Harris attempt which was just as bad as her own one.

Harri laughed along with Ellie and took a bow on her broom, "Thank you fans you mad thoose sommersaults something special!" she said waving around and pretending to wipe a tear from her eye.

Ellie laughed soo much at Harry at that point she nearly fell of her broom "Youre very welcome, we are soo glad to have your extrodinary talents with us" Ellie told her giggling

"Oh and so you should be, I have travelled many miles to join you and have had people literally fighting to see my sommersaults, wiling to pay anything yet you got them for free!" seh said putting on a posh voice and then laughing so much her stomach hurt, seeing Ellie laughing made her laugh even more and she thought she was going to fall of her broom.

"Oh arent we lucky" Ellie said, also putting in a posh voice then starting to laugh again.

At this Harri laughed so hard that she nearly fell of her broom "oh....yes!" she said quickly between laughing .

"Oh gosh really, well lucky us" Ellie said still in her posh voice

Harri laughed so much. I have never laughed this much in my life! she thought, she was glad she had good friends like this, But know she needed to fly, "Come on let's fly!" she called flying off.

"Right behind you" Ellie said, calming down and kicking off to follow Harri through the air, her tummy still sore from laughing so much i love hogwarts she thought and the people in it, well i will, if there all as much fun as Harri she thought while doing a little loop-the-loop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back