Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Edmund)
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Open after Teigan

Analei wanted to catch up properly with Zennon, and he had finally asked her to meet up. She assumed it was about whatever he said he had been struggling with, and she felt honored that he trusted her enough to let her know. Analei sat at a spare table, picking at her nails, anxiously waiting for her friend.

Zennon felt so free. Freer than he’d felt in his whole life and it was thanks to his incredible family and friends. He’d asked Analei to meet him in the abandoned classroom more for her than for him. No more hiding, no more lying, Zennon was done with all of that. “ANALEI!” Zennon called as he rushed into the room and pulled his best friend from the table and into a hug.​

Analei laughed as Zennon pulled her into a hug. "Zennon!" Analei exclaimed in reply as she hugged her friend back, incredibly confused. His whole demeanor was different from when they first touched base again, but she was happy to see him happy. Pulling back, Analei left her hands on his arms. "What's going on?"

Zennon grinned at Analei, ready for the big reveal. “I can talk to snakes,” he whispered in her ear, leaving his hands on her shoulders where he’d grabbed her for a hug.​

Analei pulled back after Zennon whispered his secrets. She'd heard about this before. It was something that Harry Potter has been able to do. A grin grew on her face. "Seriously?!" Analei asked. "What - how?! For how long? Forever? That's - that's amazing!"

Despite his mood, Zennon had been a little bit anxious of telling Analei, he’d have hated to lose her, and the fact she believed him made him happy to, since others seemed to take it as a joke. “Analei! I love you!” He said, pulling her into a hug. She made him feel so much better about it now, he could finally feel like he was being himself and it had cost him nothing. He almost felt guilty for hiding it for so long.​

Analei laughed as she was pulled into another hug, Zennon yelling that he loved her. "Why?!" She asked in laughter, hugging him back. "What did I do?" She couldn't quite get her head around that he could talk to snakes but she definitely wanted to see it some time.

You believe me!” He told her, celebrating just a bit in his head. He pulled away, a bit more serious. “I thought that maybe you wouldn’t, or that you’d be mad that I didn’t say anything, or that you would hate me.”

Analei nodded her head when Zennon said she believe him - why wouldn't she? She quickly shook her head when he expressed his worries. "Why would I hate you?"

I lied to you, and it is typically an ability people associate with the dark arts,” he told her. “For ages I thought... I thought I, you know...

"I don't think you were lying. You were just... keeping a fear to yourself. But, thank you for trusting me. And Harry Potter turned out to be a good guy, I don't think you're dark."

It was a bit different with Harry Potter though,” Zennon had been desperate to find as much info as he could. “He can’t speak it anymore, it was never his ability, it was You Know Who’s, and when he was defeated, all reports say Harry lost the ability.”

Analei nodded her head, remembering the information as Zennon spoke. "but if youre worried that youre a bad person, that obviously means youre a good person?"

I,” Zennon blinked. “You know, that actually never occurred to me.

"What can I say, I'm a genius."

Do you want to help me make a badge?” He asked suddenly, a bit excited.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back