Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Alternate title: Haha Oops I Haven't Had Time To Open My Wizards Website In A Week

I am a colossal fool and clown and have taken on a much heavier schedule this year, and I've been having a pretty rough time adjusting to it. I'm confident that I'll be able to find a balance that works for me eventually, but while I'm figuring out that balance and getting used to my new schedule (and also dealing with a couple of injuries that have just been guzzling up all of my energy) I'm gonna have to slow down on HNZ, and I'll be prioritising site responsibilities (professor/club/quidditch stuff primarily) when I do have time, so things can continue to chug on as normal.

If you need to get hold of me urgently Discord is the safest bet, I don't look at Skype very often these days.

Best of luck getting adjusted to the new schedule!

I've gotten a couple of messages asking about plots recently, from people who said they hadn't realised I was absent, so just giving this a little bump! I'm trying to check in to HNZ when I can, and hopefully this will be my last ultra-hectic week for a little while, but I'm still going to be slower than usual and trying to avoid committing to new threads.

Rowan, take all the time you need. :wub: Real life comes first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back