Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (James)
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Wrapped up in her thick winter clothes, scarf wrapped around her neck and beanie keeping what little warmth the Hufflepuff had remaining inside her body, Geo walked out into the cold air, making her way across the Courtyard. Since she was taking so many more lessons this year, she'd been proactively checking out the new classrooms so that she knew what to expect by the time the classes actually came around. On her agenda today was Care of Magical Creatures. Up until now she'd had very little to do with animals, and not just because they were prohibited at St Mary's. It was hard for the teen to look after herself let alone another living creature, and if her mandrake the year previously was anything to go by, she didn't trust herself to bring up anything that would have proper manners.

Pulling her coat tightly to her as the air whipped at her, her blue eyes glanced up and across the path she'd take towards the classroom, when she spotted someone she'd seen at the Fashion Show. Technically she'd first seen Evelyn during the rose deliveries, but she'd been too busy to talk properly at that point. There weren't many people that intimated Geo, but this Gryffindor certainly did just that. She was so pretty, and even though Geo was quite confident in herself and her appearance, she couldn't help compare herself a little to the older girl. As she passed her she gave a shy smile, hardly expecting her to be recognised, let alone have her action reciprocated.

The blonde was now a fifth year. Evelyn felt the time ticking away and she grow really fond of hogwarts. Evelyn knew she had still three full years ahead of her but the life she was living now was something she didn't want to change. Evelyn was really happy at hogwarts, with much friends around her and a sweet boyfriend that was there for her. A vage person named Lucas was a different story, but Evelyn tried to not think about the friend she had lost. Why putting energy into someone who didn't done the same thing for her. Evelyn had put on some warm clothes since she was ready for a morning walk. It was pretty cold outside but the blonde sometimes wanted to escape the castle for a moment. It wasn't like she hated it in here, in fact she loved it but normal people could use some fresh air sometimes. It was also good for her skin and welbeing to take a walk every morning whenever she could.

When the blonde entered the courtyard she noticed a few students walking around. It was like a central point of hogwarts, and you could run in to different people here. When the blonde walked further she noticed a girl she had seen before smiling at her. Evelyn couldn't really place her name anymore, but was good in remembering faces. She was a younger student who walked in the fashion show the blonde knew and delivered her a rose before. Evelyn always loved meeting new people, it didn't mattered to her how old they were. The blonde decided to walk over to the girl, she had some free time before lessons would begin so it couldn't hurt. Evelyn returned the smile and went standing a bit closer to the younger girl. '' Hi! You participated in the fashion show right?'' the blonde started off. Every girl or boy that liked fashion was someone Evelyn liked. The blonde was suprised by the amouth of people that liked fashion. She was curious if they also knew the muggle trends. Evelyn knew that there were people that thought low of muggles. She was glad her family wasn't one of that. '' I'm Evelyn. Did you enjoyed the show?'' the blonde asked curious at the girl.

Before Geo could process what was happening, the blonde was walking across in her direction. Did she really want to come and talk to her? Geo smiled a little more, curious that she may be mistaking her attention for a student beside her. She realised she was correct however when Evelyn asked if she enjoyed the Fashion Show, and as odd as she thought it would be that someone like her would want to chat, she was keen to make friends with the older student. She nodded, "I think it was great. More people should organise events like that, give everyone a chance to have fun with new people in their fields" Geo loved anything that included students and adults alike, and that was before the addition of an event like that Fashion show that combined so many specialities. Geo thought she'd been one of the youngest there, and while the show itself had been quite intimidating for the third year she had had fun doing it. "You looked as though you were in your element?" She added, unaware that she might be offending the girl. Quite the contrary in her mind though. Evelyn had looked confident and beautiful in everything she'd worn, and Geo could only hope that she had come across with quite as much enthusiasm to the audience. "Had you done it before?" She asked, wondering how much practise she'd had.

Evelyn was mostly walking through hogwarts with a smile on her face. Her life was perfect as it was. She couldn't imagine a different life than she was living right now. The blonde hoped that Espen would start this year off with a good feeling also again. The blonde had learned from her father that social contacts were anything. Her father was right the blonde thought. The people she had met brought her to were she was now. The blonde wanted nothing more than to be known around the school and it succeeded! She just had to be herself and be the best version of herself. Hogwarts did Evelyn good and it changed her in a good way. So she had no problems with meeting new people and even younger ones than herself. Evelyn couldn't figure out what the name of the younger girl was who she stood in front of. Evelyn smiled as the girl talked about the fashion show. Evelyn was agreeing with the girl and had some idea's inside of her mind to bring fashion more to Hogwarts. In the arts room she was doing some stuff for herself and become better in designing stuff for herself. Evelyn felt like she became better everyday. '' I agree with you! I really loved the outfits. I think people should experiment more and show themselves. Clothes is a part of you and says a lot about who you are I think.'' the blonde said with a smile to the younger girl. Evelyn looked at the girl for a moment. She was pretty and had a good face. Evelyn already thought about looking for students that wanted to try on some outfits she had designed. She was specific in her choices of faces, they really had to stand out.

Because of that Evelyn felt the time ticking away she was going to work out some idea's of her. The blonde was still a member of the hogwarts monthly and there she made a suggestion to change the school uniforms. They could wear their own clothes out of classes but inside of the classes they had to wear their uniform. And they were really old and boring the blonde thought. She was constantly busy with clothes and looks and had tons of idea's. Flavio had brought her on the idea of making headbands with flowers. Evelyn wanted to give something fashionable to the students at this school. She would work on something later on she thought. Perhaps her friends would want her to help, she was gonna ask Amber, Noemie and Fleur later. '' Your right! It is totally my thing. I really hope my boss is gonna do another show. Perhaps we can do a specific theme than. I'm sorry what was your name again?'' the blonde asked to the younger girl. The blonde had to think about the next question. Her aunt had her own fashionbrand that she started off in Denmark and she had done a photoshoot often, but on the runway never. '' No this was my first time. My aunt has a fashionbrand and so I've done a lots of photoshoots before, but this was new. I really loved it. What were your thoughts?'' the blonde asked to the girl.

The nerves that Geo was experiencing were quickly evaporating as the older girl began to speak. Not only did she come across as open and encouraging about the subject they'd shared, but Geo found her nodding as she spoke about showing themselves. As a Metamorphmagus she'd had her own personal battle about whether or not to show that side of her, and even if it wasn't exactly the same as a fashion show, it was still appreciative to know that there were some students who would judge others for appearing as they pleased. Usually Geo didn't put too much effort into what she was wearing, so long as she was comfortable and was able to move around easily, but that didn't mean she couldn't look at fashion and see it from a creative angle.

Geo wasn't shocked to hear that she worked at the store, although she couldn't quite see her own boss doing the same thing. "I work at Madam Malkins, which is great, but at least you get to have fun events like that" She commented. She honestly loved her job, it gave her experience with talking to people outside of the school, and she knew it would give her some skills that would come in handy when she graduated, but she wondered whether Mr Blaze was ever going to host something that would include students. Even Honeydukes had had a competition last year. "My name's Geo. You're Evelyn right?" She hoped she hadn't just embarrassed herself by getting the name wrong, but after hearing the announcement at the show she'd noted the names of the older girls she hadn't met yet. Photoshoots honestly sounded a little less stressful than a full on catwalk, and even more so when Evelyn mentioned her aunt owned her own brand. "It's not really something I usually do, but I wanted to experiment I suppose" she said honestly. She had been apprehensive to go out in front of an audience, even if she was quite confident for a young teenager, but the idea that people would judge her and think she was cheating by using any metamorphic powers had made her slightly anxious.

The blonde looked at the girl that introduced herself as Geo. It was a lovely name the blonde thought. This younger girl seemed friendly and was on her way to become a younglady the blonde thought. The blonde listened as Geo told her she worked at Madam Malkins, she had heard of it before but couldn't reall place it again. '' What is Madam Malkins again? And where is that?'' the blonde asked curious to the girl. Evelyn knew lots of students had a job somewhere to work in the breaks or in free time. Evelyn thought it was fun and she could work together with her good friend. The blonde smiled as Geo guessed her name was Evelyn. It wasn't even suprising anymore that people knew her name, it was what she wished to get when she joined Hogwarts. '' Nice to meet you Geo. I'm Evelyn indeed. So in which year are you?'' the blonde asked to Geo. She couldn't really tell since some people were very tall from their age. Athena her cousin was already pretty tall and when Espen joined hogwarts he seemed like a lot of older.

The blonde smiled as Geo answered. She thought it was brave if people would try to experiment and do stuff they usually did not do. Evelyn did that with people now. She had met Wyatt before the year started and he was a total different person than Evelyn was. It was exciting to meet or do stuff that you never really did. But Evelyn didn't want to cross the line that much. She was prefect and had to behave herself as she always had done. But you could do exciting stuff that weren't against the rules too. It seemed that every gryffindor and mostly the first years wanted to pay a visit to the forbidden forest. Evelyn had never set a foot alone there, and she would never. Only with classes she had been there. '' You should! Experimenting is good and it really brings you out of the comfort zone. What kind of clothes do you like to wear?'' the blonde asked to Geo.

"Madam Malkins? It's a store in Brightstone. Although it's not quite as fun as Gladrags" Geo said, giving a small giggle "I sells thinks like robes. Mostly first years come and go, although I did see two Professors in there over the holidays" she mentioned, wondering how many other people knew they'd popped into the shop she worked in. She was glad to have seen them both there, and not just because they were two of her three favourite Professors. "It's nice to meet you too" she said with great sincerity. She'd given Evelyn a rose from an admirer in February, but she hadn't had much of a chance to talk to her back then as she had so much going on. "I'm in third year. The year of the interesting classes!" She smiled, raising her eyebrows. She loved studying the new electives, and giving everything a go. "What year are you in?" She returned the question out of curiosity, maybe she was friends with Amber or Flavio.

Geo wasn't quite sure how she should respond to her fashion choices. Someone like Evelyn who seemed to be up to date with the latest choices and worked at a clothes shop for goodness sake, would probably look down on anything Geo was to admit to liking. Trying to ignore the feeling that she was about to be judged though, she said the honest answer, as there was no point in the Hufflepuff making up a story for the sake of making a new friend. "I like fitted clothes. I don't like anything that holds me back or stops me from being able to run you know?" She didn't know if there was a specific word for that kind of outfit, but it was the best explanation she had. "I want to be an Auror when I graduate, so I suppose I love their outfits too" She said, remembering how she used to admire the images and photos she'd seen of the fitted trousers and leather boots, and jackets that were both practical and flared out at the hips to give it shape. "Do you have a personal preference?" She asked, knowing she should probably take a step out of her comfort zone at some point.

Evelyn listened as Geo talked about Madam Malkins. When she spoke about it there ringed a bell again. She had been there once she figured at the start of her Hogwarts adventure. '' That's nice though. You must be really busy at the start of this year.'' the blonde said with a smile. Everything clothes was nice to work with, but Evelyn hated the uniforms though. '' But I really have something against these uniforms. They are so old and boring.'' Evelyn was glad though they only had to wear them in classes. Like forever and everywhere seemed horrible. But it were rules so Evelyn figured she could never change it. But perhaps she could talk about it with the headmistress or Kingsley about it. You had to go along with the time right? And changes were good sometimes. She smiled as Geo said she was in her third year, indeed of interesting classes. '' Lovely! Which classes do you follow? I didn't chose all of them.'' The blonde said with a smile. It felt right to dropp some and choose the ones she liked.

Evelyn looked at Geo and smiled. '' I'm a fifth year now.'' The blonde answered to Geo. She couldn't believe herself almost. The blonde listend as Geo talked about her style of clothes. Evelyn was always interested in that kind of stuff. She smiled at Geo her answer. It was lovely to hear that. '' So no dress?I understand what you mean. Do you like to sport or stuff than?'' Evelyn thought about her own style as she got the question returned. '' I like dresses and skirts. But I love to mix things together. Especially colours.'' the blonde answered with a smile.

In all honestly, the week leading up to the start of the semester had been her last time working at the shop, and she'd now moved to a new store based in Obsidian. It felt weird to admit, and she knew it was going to be strange to get used to another job, but she was glad for the experience Madam Malkins had given her and felt as though she'd been ready to try something new. "Oh I know, I hate these uniforms." The only thing the third year liked was that they were good representations of their houses. Even though she hadn't wanted to be in Hufflepuff when she joined three years ago, she'd come to love her house like her own family, and was now proud to work for it. Geo gave Evelyn a smile when she asked which classes she was taking this year, "Well, I wasn't sure which I'd like so I kinda took them all." She admitted. It was certainly a challenge, but with Elly in most of them with her, and Flavio offering to study together, it was manageable and even sometimes fun.

"A fifth year? So you have classes with Amber and Flavio?" She asked, wondering what they were both like to work with in classes. She admired Sophie's sister like one of her own, and she would have loved to have sat in with the older students to hear what they did in the second part of their education. "You must be working really hard now with your OWLs then?" she added, wondering if it was possible to keep up a hobby on the side while studying for exams. She shook her head at the idea of a skirt, they were the worst for the third year. "I'll wear dresses at the Yule Ball and such, for special occasions. I go running outside in the morning before classes, and I play Quidditch. I guess I find skirts too impractical but they're really pretty!" She said honestly. There were some lovely outfits out there but it was just that they weren't quite suitable for someone quite as active as Geo. "I still don't know what I'm wearing for this year's Halloween or Yule Ball." She admitted, knowing someone like Evelyn probably had her whole wardrobe planned out for school since she was eleven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back