Showdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lita: Whoops... *hardens heart agains Lita smiles*
*adds on Level 9 armour protection against Lita smiles*
*casts anti smilifilis spell protection against Lita smiles*
Oh bugga.... *gives up and closes eyes*
dammit, she's still smiling out there isn't she!

" too late again, bread revenge just been posted" :p

That didn't look quite so cool with my eyes closed did it?

*ducks* Lita, those smiles of yours are Lethal :lol:

@everybodyelse: Tosh is being a right little scouse git but we need more shouting there guys!
I never heard such a quiet school fight in my life!!!

@Tosh: Tell me about it, Mr. Vocal. Actually, I think you're the most entertaining part of the whole thing xD. I mean, even though I'm supposed to be prejudice since I play Sam who's going out with Sephora, and he's not happy atm. But I'm not. BECAUSE YOU CRACK ME UP! xDDD

@Atemis: lol "Tah luv, I'll end up with an 'ead bigger'n The Pool itself soon, if'n Lita an' Row'n don' duff me up first like. ;) "

@Tosh: Nah, Art's gonna join the fray. She'll soon cut 'ye down ta size. (no pun intended - Art's part goblin xD)

The Showdown thread is slowly wrapping up (it will all over by tonight!)

So if you haven't had your chance to make your character's opinion on the two stupid little girls fighting or cheering for either Sephora or Maria ((there is a lack of Sephora Supporter characters, I am VERY VERY ashamed...actually Rowan and I are laughing how so many people are supporting her here but not in the actual plot :p))

So yeah. Just warning you :)
The follow up to the Showdown is obviously a plot line in the Hospital Wing but Rowan and I still need to discuss this

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back