Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand, 12 1/2 inches, Essence of Griffin Feather
I dunno if we'd need admin approval for this or what, but here goes x)

Melita, who plays Sephora Finette had this super brilliant idea she told me over MSN, that basically needs to happen!

Maria and Sephora absolutely loathe each other. Maria, because Sephora is the quintessential Hufflepuff, and she hates Hufflepuffs, and Sephora because Maria is pretty much a nasty cow to everyone, especially Hufflepuffs. They've had a few minor disagreements here and there, and we figure there should be a major showdown between the two. It'd probably start with yelling and name-calling, but Maria is certainly not above physical violence.

But we don't just want this to be two kids happening to beat the living daylights out of each other, we want there to be people watching - people will only make Maria more determined to kick some bootay x) Basically, we want people involved in the 'What the HELL is a Hufflepuff?' plot, since this fight is certainly going to make Maria more determined to take them down, however it comes out in the end. Anyone really hate Hufflepuff? Really love it? Just really hate Maria or really love Sephora? Please come help us out, we want this to be EPIC x)

I don't mind having Kiera involved in the stopping it...she dislikes Maria because she heard the girl kicked Alex ( :wub: ) and is just generally nasty to him so Maria definitely isn't on her good list

Awesome :] Don't just leap in and stop it right away though :lol: we really want them to get in some good anger release before being separated. And I'm kinda keen to have Maria knocked out again, because it amuses me XD

(God, I'm nice to my characters :p)

Thanks Rowan :D

I might tell you guys some background stuff as you probably want to know whats going on;
in short detail as possible.
So pretty much what happened is, Sephora came across Maria (and two other students, Mackenna Matthews and Jessame Rose Trewelly) and all she wanted to do (as a first year would do) is make some new friends.
Sephora, being the nice person she is tried to strike up a conversation, but that just lead to some reluctance from Maria to talk to her and pretty much a conversation about the Hufflepuff colors came up (which Maria loathes. Yellow = ew.)

Sephora made a light hearted joke about how she sees too much Yellow but not enough black.
Maria makes a comment saying: "Did the founders of this moronic school have no taste whatsoever? Anything with yellow in it should be illegal or something, so the rest of us don't have to have our eyes burned."
This offends Sephora (because Sephora thinks that you should have respect for the house, even if you dislike it) and replies going "Yellow happens to be a happy colour, black just seems to be your mood" - which is probably the worst comeback ever :p

Maria comes back saying it was a 'typical 'puff comment' and acts all defiant (flicking her curls etc.) - Sephora replies saying that "...Pink is for girls who relies on their mummies too much...that or their just spoiled brats." - which causes Maria to leave laughing.

The other situation is when Sephora was in the common room talking to the Head boy and another Hufflepuff when the topic of Quidditch came up - Sephora asked a question to Maria (who fell down from walking in her high heels) if she was going to play quidditch. Maria came back saying ". "Are you insane? Only a moron would want to do something so vulgar and pointless." acting all defiant again and then walking away; leaving Sephora laughing at her for being so heartless towards the house.

In Summary::
Sephora just wants Maria to have a little respect for the house and towards the people around her - she has totally given up having Maria for a friend (but if a little forgiveness was to happen, then maybe they could be friends), while Maria couldn't care any less about Hufflepuff.

Rowan and I figured, that if they end up having any more situations like this - it'll get heated.
You could say this is a 'Harry vs Draco' moment - except. its two girls in the same house :p

So as Rowan said, we don't want to be two kids happening to beat the living daylights (It may just be a really heated argument...but Maria is known to kick if she doesn't get her way) and we just want a group of spectators (from all houses) to come help us RP this out. We want it to be dramatic and intense but not so much that our characters get detention or suspended.

Well - I wouldn't mind detention x) I get the feeling Maria's going to see a lot of them. And she certainly wouldn't mind losing points.

Other than that - Oh god you are my hero for typing all that up :lol:

Haha, my idea. Guess it was my job to type up all that background info :p

Anyway, the comment about avoiding Detention wouldn't work anyway because their actually fighting against one another - so having detention together would just flame it up more :p
(Sephora: "Just please please don't suspend meeee!")

lol yeah, but seperate detentions happen :lol: and a detention together could be fun to play anyway XD

Edit: Oops, I didn't see your second post Kiera XD sorry! Yeah, that's awesome :] Maria needs as much discouragement as possible, it'll just make her try harder.
P.S: I adore them x) I have two characters with Jonas Brothers for playbys, because I'm COOL :lol:

lol actually I have a Puff student (Katheryn Kingsley) so I could see the threads in your common room ^_^
But wow you did a good job typing that up.
Its fine with me if you have somewhere for Kat to fit into all of this....but yeah Kiera can break it up. She can't actually give detentions or deduct points but she can tell the HoH :D

The HoH getting involved...haha, oh that'll just infuriate Maria more :p

...Is it a bad thing if your typing this right now and have the Rocky theme tune stuck in your head?

I assure you - it will be.
When Rowan and I get excited about something - we get quite animated and get into it a lot, So I promise you, it'll be the Start of the school year showdown haha.

But for that to work - we need a lot of people; Pro-Hufflepuff and Anti-Puff.
You don't even have to join in - you could just be a spectator passing by or being a person cheering a person on. If a teacher or a Head of House joins in, then I will assure you it'll get even more dramatic as either side hate's any higher authority getting involved (Sephora would get embarrassed but she wouldn't want to step aside for Maria's enjoyment. Maria would get annoyed and throw more of a fuss)

In the early stages of this Showdown, we we're going to have some challenges that Sephora and Maria were going to do - but we realized that was a stupid idea because they would have just gotten straight to the point :)

Obviously, Rowan & I have been talking a lot about this - we figured we would set it somewhere public but we're not sure yet.

I have offered Sam Prince up in the "What the HELL is a hufflepuff?" thread. He is in his third year in Hufflepuff and is pro-'puffs for sure! So prehaps he can witness this showdown? :cool:

You are aware that you will be caught by a professor? xD There are bound to people in that group watching that will dib you in. Cause you know, in RL there is.

I have Bea, she's a first year 'puff and has already met sephora i think? she is very happy to be in Hufflepuff so she would defiantely be on Sephora's side. She doesn't like getting in trouble but she wouldn't mind just being a by-stander. Bea could also shout some words of encouragement or something :lawlz:

Professor Aurora Merrythought said:
You are aware that you will be caught by a professor? xD There are bound to people in that group watching that will dib you in. Cause you know, in RL there is.
Yeah but that's why Kiera will be stepping in. She's going to catch them and then turn them into you :p

@Ava: Terrific :) Pro-Puffs are always welcome :D Sam can definitely be a witness :)

@Aurora: Yep :D I don't mind Maria getting in trouble AT ALL. That's probably going to be her goal in life for the next 7 years; get in trouble and lose the house as many points as possible!

@Lauren: Sweet :) Also, raaaah! I haven't RPed with you for ages :lol: Kyle and Lauren should hang out again sometime. :arr:

Maybe Nina will be with Kiera when this all goes down? :r
She's a Hufflepuff, Seventh year and Prefect. She is so pro-puff so she will be angry with Maria but also wont hesitate getting her to Aurora :p

Together, I've been thinking they could become like best friends ^_^

Ahhh :D This is getting awesome.

I have a friend (who will be commenting soon) who will be joining soon :)
Oh. Here she is!

Haha this will be cool :) (my friend Sephora/Melita says hi)

Btw I'm joining in now.

@Rowan: I'll be home soon, I don't think I actually want to stay here till 12 anyway xP (yes, I did hack into teh school's proxy system -shifty eyes-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back