Showdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sephora Finette said:
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#5a70b3">♣ Someone is going to end up in the hospital wing
(from there, they'll get a nice little talking about behaving and respect and the like)

<i>
</i>
<i></i>
Do I get to do the nice little talking? :p

You can if you like! =D
We're trying to make this plot more humorous than all fighting and such :D

And as I promised; Here is the 'I don't care' banner:

[spoiler='ze Code for 'ze Banner] [ url=http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7212099/1/]http:// i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af324/Sephora-Finette/MariaSephora.png[ /IMG][ /url]

Remember to take out the spaces!
[/spoiler]

Sephora Finette said:
You can if you like! =D

[spoiler='ze Code for 'ze Banner] [ url=http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7212099/1/]http:// i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af324/Sephora-Finette/MariaSephora.png[ /IMG][ /url]

[/spoiler][/quote]I do!! I doo!! Kiera can take the girl to the hospital wing while the Professor talks to the other one.
Please??

Kiera Kingsley said:
Sephora Finette said:
You can if you like! =D

[/spoiler][/quote]I do!! I doo!! Kiera can take the girl to the hospital wing while the Professor talks to the other one.
Please??[/quote]You sound so keen xD

Sure, why not :P You have the role of talking the shiz out of the girl in the Hospital Wing
(*fingers cross its Maria because that'll just be Hilarious*)

I am...hehe
I wanted to break up a fight sometime during the year.
I hope its Maria too and she starts railing about the Head Boy. That will tick Kiera off even more...Marie will get an earfull

I would completely laugh out loud if *both* of them ends up in the Hospital Wing.
Boy, the nurses are going to have a hard time tsk.tsk.

Naah, we have no idea whose going to turn up in the hospital - we're just going to play this one out instead of full on planning this - gonna give this horsey a loose reign (did I just?....god I humiliate my self too many times).

The most likely person who will end up in hospital will be Sephora as she has no physical fighting bone in her while Maria is the Kicking/Scratching/Pushing type. So the actual physical aspect of this showdown will all be on Maria's Side. But hey, maybe Sephora will surprise everyone and show what she's really made of :lawlz:

Where does Nina fit into all this?

Ha. Don't worry @Melita, neither does Aroha. So keep on smiling! I said in the "what the hell is a hufflepuff" thread that I didn't care what happeded to my character, and I'm sticking by that. As long as she keeps out of Azkaban, I'm happy.

@Nina What Kiera said :p

I cannot wait for this plot to start happening!
I still need to know if we got Admin approval, Rowan sent a PM to Nick but I have no idea if he replied to that yet (obviously because I can't log into to Rowan's account for obvious reasons :p)

Is it just me? - because every time I see the 'Showdown!' topic name appear; I get
"The Final Countdown" song in my head. x3

Aww man *hangs head in shame*

I'ma going to ring Rowan tonight by the way guys; and put forward your ideas.
I'll write back what she'll says.
Update: I'm on the phone to rowan
I asked her if she has anymore ideas and She says:

"umm...(did you just write um?) I'm really excited about it. but I'm focusing on A Very Potter Musical Auditions"

GREAAT UPDATE HUH?
Sorry about that...I'll make sure i'll beat the crap outta her tomorrow. ;)

If your wondering who I'm Auditioning for; I'm audition for god knows.
(Hermione, Cho or Bellatrix xD) While Rowan (even though she is co-director of the show - she wants to play Draco.) and Jessy Talent is the Director. While me? I get to be the cool Assitance and Photographer xD

UPDATE #3 (Last one I swear):

We have organized one of the crucial scenes in the plot, but this will be surprise and will probably bring more drama and humor into it.
As for Rowan, she won't know about plot confirmation till Tuesday.

(As Rowan & I will be off to do A Very Potter Musical auditions and we're spending Aunty times with Jessy Talent ^-^ - So I won't be back till lunch time till give you her update.)

Other than that exciting development. Rowan also likes to say;
"Oh my god the page views are getting ridiculous - its amazing, thanks so much for supporting!"

Is this topic close or not??? Coz, my ic's wanna be part of it, my character loves watching fight scene's you know and hating Hufflepuff is her game. She can support Maria. So, reply if this is still open or not ...

Ermm.. I has a problem. I can only get online during the weekends (unless I sneak on but I think my Mom is removing the cords from my tower so I doubt 'er but year friday and saturday are the days that Nina can post for this plot. I felt I ought to let you all know)

Looking forward to this.. but I'm going away on Wednesday till Friday. Eeek. And unfortunatly there is no internet in the Routeburn (I'm going tramping)... so I agree with Abbey... I can only go on in the weekend this week. Oh yeah, from Friday till Monday I have family staying with me... the holidays are def busyer than school term :/. Don't panic guys, I'll be on on Monday and possibly tomoz.

@Aroha/Abbey & Lexi

I can't really confirm this as all the answers lie in Rowan's PM Inbox >.< So we'll have to see tomorrow. As far as I know, this plot is still happening. As for when this plot is starting, we might have to settle for next week.

KAWWW!

I'm only on briefly at Jessy Talent/Keera Harlight's house while she's changing her son, but I can give these updates;

1) Nick says it's totally cool, as long as we realise we'll be losing house points (Maria says yay) and getting detentions.

2) As Lita said, we've planned bits of the thread, but we want to keep the happenings secret, so there'll be this big old LOL when other people read it :lol: like there was when Maria got knocked out at the welcoming party XD

3) Melita didn't beat me up at the auditions, MWAHAHA. Actually, she did slap me, but it was an acting slap :lol: And we had an epic discussion about it during the halftime break. (SEPHORA!" "MARIA!" "SEPHORA!" "MARIA!")

4) So glad to see the supporter banners around :D Lita FTW. (Secretly in real life I totally support Sephora XD)

5) Dunno how much I'll be on on Wednesday, because I have workkk in the morning, but I will try x)

SUPER EXCITED :D

Haha @Maria.
@Lita... I'm perfectly fine with it happening next wk. Seeing as mums going away then... *evil grin* looking fwd to it. Mayb we should make a list of who is going to participate??? (oops reverting to txt language :/ sign of the times eh?! Did u c jr prod???)

Nahh, a list would be kinda redundant, since we pretty much want as many people as possible to join in, whether they've posted here, PMed us, or just happened to wander by the thread and thought it looked interesting. We don't wanna make it feel exclusive by having a list.

And I dunno about moving it to next week. I don't know if I'll have net access at all then, there's a chance I'll be camping with no internet, so I won't be able to post, which'll make the whole thing sort of redundant. I think it kinda has to be this week. If it's still going next week, you can join in then though :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back