Showdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha totally, i'll PM you about it :D
& awesome this sounds good :)

I was wondering if this plotline will actually be a major plotline?
And if we need Admin approval. I know Rowan already adressed that, but this plot line is gaining major support. (which is awesome)

@Melita probz. Hey, I worked out how to tweet on the proxy too.

Lol.

@Oliva: HUSSSHHHSHHSHHH~! We don't want the school to know what illicit rule breaking we're doing! *shifty eyes*

@Melita ok... WAHHH!!!!!!!!!! Oh well (dammit space bar doesnt work) have you realized that we are sitting right next to each other???

@Oliva: I was about to say that. I can't believe i'm breaking the school's computer usage rules and *i'm* a prefect *shifty eyes*....I feel so bad.

I'M SORRY SCHOOL! FORGIVE MEEEEEEE.

back to the plot guys, don't mind me.

Aaaagh! So many posts :lol:

@Abbey: Awesome x)

@Aroha: How were you planning on your character getting involved? Deets please?

@Lauren: Sweet x) I await your PM :D

@Lita: Hmmm. I will PM Nick about it, I think, just to make sure we're cool XD Will do that now!

Not sure, probably next week. I'm PMing Nick atm to make sure the admins are cool with it. Will PM everyone involved when the topic is posted :) It'll probably be Tuesday/Wednesday-ish, because I'm going away for the weekend and won't have internet access :/

Yup yup :)

But that doesn't mean I can't start the topic next tuesdayish and build up the showdown if we get the go ahead.

Also, Rowan and I came up with the idea of supporter banners saying:
"I Support Maria" or "I Support Sephora" they'll be the size of something like this:
Sephora.png

That you can put underneath your signature while the Roleplay happens.
Then take them off once the Roleplay is over.

We came up with the idea because we really want to get *you* involved. Not just us two being freaks over here trying to destroy our characters :p

Like I said - Once Rowan and I put our heads together its all *bam**bam**bam**bam* from here :)

:lol: Does that mean we headbutt each other? Because... ow. XD I like my face. (Sometimes.)

SQUISH!

I'm so grossly literal :p

Dude Why are you supporting *yourself* XDDDD

Those we're made for the peoples. not you >=)

Pchhh. Maria totally supports Maria. She loves herself, after all.

Besides, it's linked to this topic :lol:

Fine! Sephora can Support her self then...
We should really put the codes for the banners up.

Maria supporters:
Code:
[url=http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7212099/1/][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j208/tomoyan2/HNZ/Maria-1.png[/IMG][/url]

Sephora supporters:
[url=http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7212099/1/][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j208/tomoyan2/HNZ/Sephora-1.png[/IMG][/url]

^_^

@Maria Um, I'll walk in on it, and as I'm a friend of Sephora I'll probably side with her and defend her?
@Lita/Sephora :p this will be so cool. Convienient that our characters just met in the library, eh! Oh, wait, ignore my ramblings (ish)

:lol: :cool:

This topic has recieved over 300 views :o

Wow, Rowan and I didn't expect this sort of interest at all.
So thanks for all your support and keep putting in your ideas that we can use.
If you are participating, we kinda want you guys to use the banners that we made for you so we can keep track of whose supporting and whose against-ing.

Other than that, I will be posting details in the next few days about when this starts (pending admin approval) on behalf of Rowan :)

Update: As of right now, there isn't any more news as Rowan isn't picking up the damn phone!

Anyway - here are some confirmed facts about the plot line and other happenings:</COLOR></FONT>
♣ Someone is going to end up in the hospital wing
(from there, they'll get a nice little talking about behaving and respect and the like)

♣ Spectators are expected (and pretty much wanted)

Hopefully a professor is going to turn up
(If so, expect more drama and humorous happenings!)

♣ Sephora/Maria Supporter Banners are now up!
(Check page 3 for the codes; or go to my blog and get them from there, if you want to make your own Sephora/Maria Supporter banners - go ahead!)

♣ To be held in a public area in Hogwarts
(we're thinking along th grounds/lakes; but we're thinking of a place more dramatic such as the great hall :lawlz: We're open to suggestions.)
<FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="#5a70b3">

Its amazing to see the number of people who are wearing 'We Support Sephora' Banners underneath their signatures; You can put these Banners in a spoiler Rowan & I don't care, as long as we know whose supporting who [may the best character win, Rowan >=)]. It's great to see not many people wearing 'We Support Maria' *cackles*.
If your undecided - don't worry there's a 'Please stop them!' banner coming up soon :lawlz:

Thats it for this update now - I might update again on behalf of Rowan if she can't get interweb (did I just say interweb? O____o) access. Yup, enjoy your day!.

...And I can't believe I typed that all out. Someone give me a life....stat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back