Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Adorah would probably lie if her sister ever asked, but Sydney Townsend intimidated her. The girl seemed to be fearless but also very scary, and Adorah hoped to never cross her. As she made her way down to the SDA room, a place she hadn't actually been before, she hoped Sydney was down here so she could quickly leave. It was always cold for some reason. "Hey, Sydney," she said, tentatively approaching the dueling champion. @Sydney Townsend

Sydney didn't have much love for most of the school calendar, but Valentine's was arguably the worst. Everyone simpering around after roses and the stupid deliverers running around interrupting everything. Sydney couldn't think.

She'd escaped to the SDA room for some quiet, wand readied to test a new spell out on a dummy when she heard someone enter. At the sound of a voice that definitely wasn't a SDA member, Sydney sighed, glancing over her should and glaring at Adorah. "Your sister's not here," she said, narrowing her eyes at the roses in Adorah's hands.

Adorah wasn't surprised that Sydney wasn't welcoming, but at the same time, she didn't expect her to basically push her out of the room. "Umm, okay. But that's not who I'm looking for," she said, kind of snarkily. Placing the rose on a nearby table but still far enough away from the wacko with a wand, she shrugged. "Someone wanted to send you a rose, I guess," she finished, quickly leaving the room before she lost an eyebrow.

You're gonna miss me so much when I graduate lol

Jasper

Sydney clicked her tongue in irritation when Adorah didn't immediately leave, raising a dubious eyebrow when she mentioned a rose. Thankfully, she did leave quickly after dropping it off and Sydney could get back to her practice in peace. She didn't put any stock in roses and was content to ignore the whole day if she could. Her spell casting was sloppy after the interruption though and Sydney let out a noise of frustration before lowering her wand again, quickly striding across the room to grab the offending rose and note to see who thought it was worth bothering her.

She rolled her eyes after reading it, of course Jasper would want to get in one last word to her before he graduated, but Sydney did quietly tuck the note inside her robes, considering the rose for a moment before taking it back over to the practice dummy, tucking it into the dummy's hand like a wand before resuming her practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back