Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Jenna
Wand
14" Light Willow Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Baron breathed in deeply as he looked up to his new school. Hogwarts New Zealand. This is it. He was hoping to find out more of his identity. Who he really was and why his mother hid this from him. He spent two years in Durmstrang when a classmate told him of this other school and how one of the professional quidditch players shared his family name and went to school here. He looked around as he tried to get his bearings and checked on his paper again for directions to his new house, Slytherin. He also wondered if that cutie, @Jenna Toubia was also around somewhere. The thought of that girl brought a gentle smirk to the skater's face. Shifting his bag, he looked around once again for someone he could ask for clearer directions.

Jenna was kinda glad that she was back in school and away from her nosy, tia. That woman was on her case all time, it's like ever since Jenna 'grew up', she's been critical about what whatever Jenna does, say, and wear. Since she can no longer force Joshua to look after her, tia took it upon herself to be extra strict with Jenna. It was getting on her nerves, at the very least in school she was away from tia's 'hawk eyes'. Yeah, Jenna was glad to be back in school and she felt this year will be a whole lot different for her. Jenna could feel the change in the wind, and she was already seeing that change right before her eyes. "Baron, is that you?" Jenna smirks, spotting the boy in the entrance hall. "What are you doing here?" Jenna question with a glint in her eyes, she very pleased to see his cute face again.

He was just thinking of the girl when she materialized in front of him. She was surprised to see him which was the effect he was going for. He never thought he would find her that fast. Welp, she found him first. Smirking, he closed the distance between them, stopping when they were right in front of each other. "Unless there is another Baron around here." Without any second thoughts, he pulled her up into a hug, lifted her off the ground and twirled her, just like when they skated together. "Great to see you too, cutie." he greeted with a laugh. He did not know why but this chica got him smiling.

Jenna spontaneously lifted by the boy, making her feel weightless above him. Jenna grins, "No me dejes caer (Don't let me fall)!" Jenna snagged her bottom lip with her teeth, causing her to suppress any desire to squeal out in the open. They weren't skating on ice, she reminded when he set her down on the castle's ground floor. Jenna nudges him, laughing, "Hey, we're not on skates, Romeo," Jenna smirks, flatter to hear him say that, though she tries to play it off. "I had no idea you were coming to this school when I met you I thought you were some smug muggle, but it makes sense that you're not," the arrogance was overflowing with Baron and his charm. It's why she had really hoped to see him again. She got exactly what she wanted.

Baron loved the laugh that he heard from the girl. "No te vas a caer. Sólo para mí.(You will not fall. Only for me.)" he quipped. He was glad to know that this feisty girl in front of her was going to the same school. It seemed he would settle well after all. Placing her steady on the ground, Baron still held her hand swinging it gently. "Well, we could get the lake to freeze for an impromptu skating time.", he looked toward the direction of the grounds. "Or, I could just take you to a dance party. As my date.", he added with a wink.

Jenna rolled her eyes, playfully, "Oh yeah, is that so?" She responded to his Spanish with English, it's so easy when one is fluent in both language. The brunette, Latina cock her head to the side, narrowing her eyes as if she was posing for a photograph. If she had any makeup on, she would be rocking that smoldering eye look. "We can always do both now that you're here," she mused, squeezing his hands. She won't admit this out loud, though she was really, really into Baron. And if she didn't know any better, it came across to her that he felt the same way. Let's just hope she can keep him entertained for long enough to make him, hers. That will be her plan for this year.

It always took Elliot a few weeks to get back into the swing of things at school, between timezone changes and being away from home, although now that he was a third year, he was hoping it would be a little smoother. Crossing the entrance hall, he spotted Kace and happily detoured from his path to the stairs. He and Kace hadn't had a chance to hang out over the holiday break, so Elliot was looking forward to some catch up before classes got started. He still wasn't totally sure why Kace wanted to hang out with him all the time, Elliot was convinced Kace was way cooler than him, but he wasn't going to question it too much anymore. "Kace, hey, welcome back," He said with a wave, before spotting the girl he seemed to be mid-conversation with. "Oh, sorry to interrupt." He said, nodding apologetically to her.

Baron just gave Jenna a wink in response. This girl kept him hooked and he was not complaining. His confidence even boosted when the girl squeezed his hand."It seemed that my stay would be enjoyable because of you.", he teased the cutie in front of him. His brain was already racking of ideas that he could propose to her. "What house are you -?", he was cut off when another student stopped by and greeted him. Baron was already sporting a smile because of Jenna so it looked like he knew the boy. He was shocked because the boy seemed to know him except that he called Baron by his second name. Nobody knew his second name. His friends and the people who knew him through his sport called him by his nickname Ice or simply Baron.

Jenna snagged the bottom of her soft lips, grinning to how quickly she had the boy captivated. Winning him over seems less like a challenge, and more like a walk through the park if Jenna continues her ways. And her ways was simply the only way that made sense to that bella little head of hers. Jenna combs her long raven locks, pushing some behind her shoulder when someone else butted into the scene. Jenna frowns, “Kace, who’s that?” she questioned the boy that was calling her Baron, Kace. “I think you got the wrong tipo (guy). This is Baron, he just transferred here so I doubt you know him,” Jenna oddly stares at the curly-headed boy. She never, ever set eyes on Elliot before, they weren't in the same house but they definitely didn't have lessons together. Or maybe they had and she hadn't noticed him.

Elliot looked between Kace and the Slytherin girl, suddenly worried he'd made a mistake. The boy certainly looked like Kace, and he didn't think Kace would mess with him like that for a joke. Maybe Kace was lying and trying to impress this girl? Or maybe Elliot really was confused after not seeing Kace for a few months. Either way, Elliot should really just leave them alone. "Right... Sorry, guess I was wrong. Uh, I'll go." He said, casting one last look at Kace- Or not Kace?- before hurrying away, embarrassed.

Baron smirked at how Jenna sounded territorial over him. He knew he had the charm when it came to his fans but did not realize the extent over one girl. Even the way she moved her hair was captivating for the boy. There was something about the way the other boy looked at him. Just like Baron, he looked surprise and confused. He was about to tell him his real name when the latter hurriedly apologized and scurried off. "Well, that was weird." His eyes were still where the boy disappeared to. "Nobody knows my second name.", he said to himself, not realizing he said it out loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back