Selling banquet tickets

Courtney Potter

Wand
Best wand ever!
Courtney had just finished setting up the booth to sell the tickets for the Valentine's Banquet with a few other members of the Magical Sorority of Heta Omega. "Wow," Courtney let out a sigh of relief as she looked at the booth. "Looks good my friends."

She quickly reached into her pocket and pulled out 5 galleons. Courtney held out the 5 galleons in front of Kaela before slapping them on top of the booth. "I'd like to purchase the first ticket, my dear!"

Kaela smiled, glad to see that the table got set up good. "All righty," she said, taking Courtney's galleons and putting them into the moneybox. She wrote Courtney's name onto a ticket and handed it to her, then wrote Courtney's name onto a piece of parchment.

Hilary had heard about the fundraiser from Courtney and so when she walked into the great hall to see a booth she walked over to it taking out five galleons. "Hello Courtney, Kaela. I would like to buy a ticket." She held out the five galleons in her hand.

"Awesome," Kaela said with a smile as Hilary came up. She took the galleons and put them into the moneybox. She then wrote Hilary's name on a ticket and handed it to her, then wrote Hilary's name onto a piece of parchment. "You're all set!"

Courtney took the ticket from Kaela. "Sweet!" She then made her way to the area behind the booth, and grinned as she watched Hilary purchase her ticket. "Thanks, Hil!"

Rhyspa walked into the Great Hall, a bit sleepy. She saw Courtney, Kaela, and Hilary gathered around a booth. She walked up to it, wondering what it was for. As Rhyspa neared the booth, she found it was being used to sell tickets to a Valentines Day Dance.

"Hello girls," Rhyspa smiled as she reached the table. "How much are the tickets?"

"Hey Rhyspa!" Courtney greeted. "Tickets are 5 galleons each, and 8 galleons if you would like to bring a Valentine."

"Hey Rhyspa" Keala said happily as she came up. Kaela had just been putting her own galleons into the box and writing her name on the papers and such.

"I think I'll be attending stag that night. I don't have a Valentine," she said. Rhyspa dug around her bag and pulled out five galleons. "Here you are!" she said, placing the gold coins on the table. "Is there a specific dress code we're supposed to follow?" Rhyspa asked curious.

Kaela took the galleons and put them in the moneybox, then writing Rhyspa's name on a ticket and then on a piece of parchment. She handed the ticket to Rhyspa with a smile. "Dress code?" Kaela looked at Courtney for an answer, not having one herself.

Oh poop, we forgot to discuss the dress code! "Um, I think it should be semi-formal, as it is a fundraising banquet."

Kiera sat down behind the table. She didnt know about a dress code. They hadnt discussed that in the meeting. Kiera grinned. "That sounds fair. Just not as formal as the Yule Ball please." she said.

Rhyspa took the ticket and put into one of the pockets of her bag. "Thanks Kaela," she smiled.

"Alright, semi-formal. That's cool," Rhyspa smiled. "It's really cool how you guys are doing this! Must be taking a lot of planning."

Sophia walked up to the booth where the Banquet tickets were being sold. She was displeased to see that there were a few girls hanging out there, but smirked at the sigh of Kaela behind the table. Approaching the table Sophia made sure her face was as cold and emotionless as ever.

"Two please," she said plainly, setting eight galleons onto the table.

"Why hello there Sophia," Courtney said in a cheerful voice. "You seem to have come prepared!"

Courtney handed Sophia two tickets, and remembered that Kaela was marking down who was attending. "For referencing purposes, may I ask who will be accompanying you to the banquet?"

Grande had read a leaflet about the tickets for a Valentine Banquet. He had gone and asked Katie if she wanted to go as a couple. Him and Her and she had said yes so Grande was on his way to buy the tickets. He walked over to the stand where the tickets were being sold "Hi girls" Grande said as he saw he was the only guy at the stall. "How much is it for two tickets?"

"Ford Harkonnen," Sophia said matter-of-factly. She took the tickets with a nod before turning on her heel, her long black hair flipping around behind her. Sophia swiftly walked away from the table, a smirk on her face.

"Um, thanks," Courtney said quietly as Sophia walked away. Sophia's going to the event with Ford? What the heck is going on?

"Hi Grande," Courtney greeted her Quidditch teammate. "For two tickets it is 8 galleons."

Grande nodded. "Okay, cool" Grande said as he put eight galleons on the table. "What time does it start? Alsohe person i am going with asks what should she wear?"

Hilary had stood there but found it wierd about the Ford, Sophia Kaela thing So it's Ford and Kaela for Yule Ball and Sophia and Ford for Valentines? This is....odd Then when she left she turned to Grande, "The dress code is semi-formal, so not as crazy as the yule ball but still classy."

Kaela had been doing just fine and dandy until Sophia showed up. She was even starting to feel all right about her breakup with Ford. Ford's with her now?! she thought as she felt tears coming to her eyes. "I have to go," she said hurriedly and got up, dashing out of the hall.

Estrella had heard about the banquet for Valentine's Day being sold, and she made her way down to the great hall. All of a sudden, she saw Kaela, running out of the room and looking like she was going to cry. She turned to Hilary, who appeared to be selling tickets. "What happened?" she inquired, worry in her voice. "Two tickets, please."

[color=cc66ff]Lemina had seen a flyer up in the common room for the Valentine's Banquet. She had went straight to buy one as she felt it was her duty as a member of the Sorority. Noticing a group of people she walked up and said, "Can I get one ticket please?" whilst taking the 5 galleons out of her purse. She had been hoping a certain someone would ask her but as she hadn't yet plucked up the courage so knew she'd be going alone.[/color]

Sam had read a flyer about a Valentine's Banquet.He walked down to the great hall and saw a group of people,walking up to them he saw that they where the ones selling the tickets."I need one ticket." Sam said.

"Right okay" Grande said. He took the two tickets "Right, see you later" Grande said as he left

Users who are viewing this thread

Back