Selling banquet tickets

Katrina walked up to the booth (?) and waited for her turn to purchase her ticket. She hadn't spoken with Crispin since the whole Mandrake disaster, so she wasn't sure if she would have a date, but she still was going to purchase her ticket. "Hello, Kaela" she hoped that she had gotten the third years name right; they had never spoken but she was pretty sure that's what her name was. "I'd like to buy a ticket. I was also wondering if I could donate some money in addition to the ticket purchase."

"Oh, hello," Kaela said to the girl, not sure what her name was. I'm sure I've seen her before, she thought, unable to come up with a name.

"Of course you may donate money to us!" Kaela exclaimed happily to her. "How ever much you are willing to give will be most appreciated." Kaela was about to write the girl's name down when she realized she didn't know it. Slightly embarrassed she looked up. "Uhm, what's your name again?"

Dan walked into the Great hall hoping that he was being followed by kasey.He saw the booth werethe Banquet tickets were being sold.He saw a fellow ravenclaw selling them."Hi,kaela.Whats going on?"he asked ,trying to pretend that he was unaware about The Valentine's banquet

Katrina had been thinking over the amount that she wanted to donate when a first year boy wearing the Ravenclaw uniform walked up. She had seen him before, but didn't know him. She nodded at him, then turned back to Kaela. "My name is Katrina Redding. I think I'll donate 20 Galleons, then in addition, I'd like to buy one ticket." She offered a small smile at Kaela and waited.

Courtney, who was sitting beside Kaela, heard that Katrina wanted to donate 20 galleons. "Katrina, thank you so much! That is awesome."

Courtney picked up a ticket and placed it in front of Katrina. "Once again, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Courtney would let Kaela deal with the money, as she didn't want to take it and botch something up herself.

Kat walked up to the booth. "Hi I would like to buy a ticket." she said with a smile.

"Just a minute," Kaela said politely to the younger Ravenclaw boy. She then turned back to Katrina. "Katrina Redding," she said softly to herself as she wrote the name on a ticket and the piece of parchment. "Awesome Katrina! Thanks a ton." She handed Katrina the ticket. "I suppose your total is 25 galleons."

The corners of Katrina's mouth twitched in a smile and she took the ticket. "You're both very welcome. I'm just doing what I can for our club." She was still hoping to talk to Crispin before the banquet started; maybe she could get him to purchase a ticket also. With a respectful nod to both the girls, Katrina turned and walked back to the Common Room, with the hopes of running into Cripin there.

Kaela smiled at Katrina and now turned to the boy who had spoken to her before. She didn't know his name, and had no idea how he knew hers. "Ok, I'm sorry, what was the question?"

Dan had read an advertisment nearby to the table and had decided taht he would ask Kasey ,if she would come with him.He was sure taht she wouldnt deny."Umm.I would like two tickets.Howmuch would that be?"Dan asked politely to The third year Ravenclaw girl

"Two tickets will cost you 8 galleons," Courtney replied, even though Dan was talking to Kaela. "By the way, what is your name and the name of your guest? We are trying to keep tabs on everyone who purchases a ticket."

"Oh!Daniel Olsen and my guest is Kasey Crala"he said to Courtney.He put 8 galleons on the table and said"Here you are"

KAiley saw the booth for the valentines banquet tickets to be bought. She realized she had yet to get hers so she walked over and got in line behind daniel. After some blonde girl and Daniel had bought theirs she realized it was her turn. "Hey...I'd like to buy one ticket please?" Kailey said quietly though it came out more as a question than she had intended.

"Ya, I bought them already"said Dan with asmile at Kasey."Why?"he asked

"I am donating some money for the fund raising.Ten galleons.Would you donate too?"she asked Daniel in a wisper."It would look nice,it would make you different from other boys."she added

Kailey dug around in her seemingly bottomless bag for the smaller bag where she kept her money. She found it and got 15 galleons out of it, she then put them on the table. "Theres 5 for the ticket and 10 that I'm donating." she stated

"Oh wow, thanks Kailey. This is amazing."

Courtney turned her attention to Kasey, who appeared to have came up to the booth as well. "Hey there Kasey, is there something I can get for you? I think Daniel has already bought you a ticket."

"Your welcome. See you around" She said before walking away, planning on going to her dormitory for a nap.

Jessy entered the Great Hall and saw the booth were the Sorority was selling the banquet ticket. Jessy went towards it and asked, "Can I have a ticket please?" She was excited on going to the banquet, she loves parties. Especially banquets. banquets means food and Jessy loves food. She fingered her 5 Galleons that was stored in the pocket of her school uniform as she waited for a reply to her question.

"I dont think I will be wanting to donate something here"said Dan."You carry on,I will wait for you outside the Graet Hall."said dan as he left the great hall

"Thank you so much Kasey! You are awesome!" Courtney responded to Kasey's donation.

"Yes of course you can buy a ticket!" Courtney placed a ticket on top of the booth for the girl to take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back