SDA Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maddiie grinned. "Sure, this will be fun."

"Alright, so do you want to attack, or defend?" She asked, taking her wand out of her pocket, ready for any position.

"Defend" taking her wand out and getting in position.

Courtney grinned at Hilary. "I'll leave the decision up to you. Would you rather attack or defend, my dear?"

She looked around at the others, hoping that they would quickly partner up and get started.

"ya ginny,I think we could go outside.Bye guys"she said to her club members.

"Ok!" Said Crystal and she took a few steps back."I'll protect first" She drew her wand and got ready to pull up her defences.

Having been oddly quiet, Estrella snapped to attention, smiling and walking over to Kiera. "I'll be your partner!" she exclaimed, grinning broadly as she pulled out her bloodwood wand.

"Sure!" Estrella said, grinning, never really having talked to Kiera before. "Well, here goes- Protego!" With a flourish of her wand, a magical barrier appeared around her, and she grinned wickedly, waiting for Kiera to try and attack her.

Kiera grinned. Estrella's sheild looked strong. "Stupefy!" Kiera said powerfully. She watched as her spell hit Estrella's defense bubble and wondered if it was stronger than her spell. She waited to see what would happen.

Estrella smirked as her barrier disippated, but in effect, the spell did not hit her. "Try again," she muttered friendily, moving and declaring, "Protego!" once more, even more prepared for Kiera this time. She wasn't going to back down easily.

This time, Estrella was ready for Kiera's spell, and the barrier deflected it easily. However, she was getting cocky, and when she got cocky, she tended to mess up. Grinning wickedly, she waited for Kiera to try to shatter her barrier, not saying a word, only her dark eyes reflecting her pride.

Estrella yelped as her barrier, weakened from the last spell, shattered, the spell careening into her chest and barrelling her over. After cursing under her breath, she began to laugh, sitting up on her hands as she tried to pull herself out of her daze. "That was a good one, Kiera!" she sniggered, and sat up, dusting off her robes.

"Now, did you want to try some more at the offensive or did you want to switch to protecting?"

Hilary had been sneaking backwards a little distance away from Courtney saying "I think I will... ATTACK, STUPEFY!" and with that she sent the stunning spell at Courtney.

"Whoa!" Courtney shouted as Hilary sent a stunning spell at her. Luckily, she ducked in time for it to whiz over her.

She looked around, making sure it was safe to get up, and blushed. "So, I didn't actually get to practice Protego there, send another Stupefy my way, Hil!"

"Okay," Sam said as he stepped back a couple of steps. Getting his wand from his pocket Sam aimed at at Crystal and said,"Stupefy!".

"Protego" Maddiie called out. The spell had bounce off of Maddiie wad.
"Good shot Zoe" she called out.

Crystal didn't manage to defend quite in time. "Protego!" She yelled and even though it stopped Sam's spell, it couldn't block out the force of it and she was knocked to the ground.
"OW!" She said as she got gingerly to her feet. "Ok! My turn" she said and then yelled,"STUPEFY!"

Confident that she knew these spells, Estrella whipped her wand around with an exaggerated flourish, bellowing, "Stupefy!" and attempting to break Kiera's barrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back