SDA Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtney Potter

Wand
Best wand ever!
Courtney spun around on a swiveling chair as she waited for the rest of the Student's Defence Association to join her. During the last meeting, she noted that the students tended to like the hands on approach to defence better than talking about things, and had planned this meeting accordingly. Courtney smiled at her fellow classmates as they assembled in the room, and hoped that everyone would have a good time.

Estrella made her way to the meeting spot that Courtney had planned, being the first one to arrive there. "Hey, Courtney!" she said enthusiastically, just having gotten back from Winter Break with Kale at Carlisle's. "How was break for you?" she plopped down in a chair, excited for the meeting to start and possessing boundless energy as she bounced up and down, looking like a goof.

Hilary sauntered into the room slightly early "Hey Courtney, Hi Estrella how was break for you guys?"

"Break was great," Estrella said, looking down at the bracelet that Kale had given her for Christmas; it was a pretty thing. "And you, Hilary?" She smiled weakly, still filled with too much energy, without somewhere to exert it.

Sam made his way to the SDA meeting, as he walked thru the door he noticed a couple of people already there."Hello." Sam said to them all.

Zoe had heard about the meeting, and went into the room, ready to do almost anything with her wand.

"Hey everyone, how's it going?" She asked, enthusiastically.

"Hey guys," Courtney greeted the few students who were early for the meeting. "My break was quite uneventful, I mostly just relaxed."

She looked at the time and figured she would give the others a couple more minutes to arrive before starting the meeting. "I suppose we'll just wait a little bit longer, in case somebody else decides to join us."

"Hello everybody." Crystal bounced into the room in a cheerful mood.
"What will be doing this time?" She asked.

Maddiie had made her way towards the SDA meeting. She had received a note from Courtney to come down and join. "Hi everyone?" she greeted the other members.

ginny skipped to the meeting that she had seen the notice for yesterday. She noticed quite a few were there already and saw Maddiie as well. 'Hi guys,' she said as she walked into the room towards Maddiie.

"Hey Ginny" Maddiie greeted her. "I wonder what this all about?"

Courtney jumped up from the chair in which she was sitting and clapped her hands together, ready to start the meeting. She looked around at all the others. "I take it everyone here has taken first year DADA? If not, I'm afraid you will not be able to participate.

"Anyways, sometimes to defend ourselves, we need to use offensive spells. So today we will be practicing stupefy and protego. At first, I'd advise most of us to practice the spells without a partner. But then, I'd like everyone to partner up and practice stunning and shielding together. Remember, today, everyone is only to use the spells mentioned. If anyone decides to do something silly, they will be removed from the meeting."

Courtney gave everyone a large smile. "Let's have some defensive fun! Anyone want to partner up with me?"

Hilary smiled "I will Courtney, atleast for the start.... we can split off a little later if need be" She took out her wand and twiddled it in her hands.

"hello everyone,sorry i was bit late."she said."I just heraed its a must to take a DADA lesson i have taken one but well we didnt do anything except introduction"she said."So am i allowed to paricipate?"she asked."Ginny will you be my partner?"she asked to ginny as she walked to her

((Because this thread actually takes place BEFORE your lesson so as far as I can see there shouldn't actually be any first year Ravenclaws or Slytherins at this meeting, sorry but don't worry there will be more..... I believe the reason is that we are doing spells that first years who havn't taken DADA wouldn't be able to do. I think your options are either realizing you shouldn't be here and leaving IC or just editing your post so that you were never here..... :D

Once again I just think.... but Courtney could answer you better. :D ))

Crystal started looking around wandering who to pair up with. She wasn't too nervous, she had done this really well in class.

Sam began to look around for a partner. He noticed Crystal standing there."Hey, Crystal."Sam greeted her as he walked up to her."Do you want to be my partner?" He asked her.

Realizing she had no partner Maddiie called out. "Who wants to be my partner?"

((Ravenclaw and Slytherin first years will not be able to practice with us. I apologize, but if you want to stay, you can only watch.))

Courtney pulled her Bloodwood wand out of her pocket, and walked over to Hilary. "Sure, let's be partners." She turned around to see Kiera walk in. "Oh, hello Kiera. Glad you could make it. We're practicing Stupefy and Protego, join in!"

"Course!" Crystal happily replied to sam."So do want to attack first or protect first?"She asked him and then looked towards Courtney to see if they were allowed to begin yet.

Ginny realized that she couldn't do the meeting today so she decided to just leave. 'Hi Kasey. Do you want to go outside with me seeing as we're not allowed.' she said to her.

Hilary took out her wand and smiled. "Okay, Courtney which do you want to do first? Attack or protect?"

Zoe saw that Maddiie had no partner, so she walked up to her and said, "I'll be your partner Maddiie, if that is alright with you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back