SDA Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sorry, wrong account)

"Okay Courtney!! Stupefy!" Hilary said almost all at once but clear enough that the spell came out right at Courtney.

Zoe was having a lot of fun, and called out, "Stupefy!" Towards Maddiie once again.

"Protego" Maddiie wasn't paying much attention so her shield wasn't that strong, so she bounce behind the wall. No it was her turn. "Stupefy." she called out.

"Protego!" Sam shouted as he saw Crystal's spell coming towards him, his shield was strond enough to block it but Sam was pushed back some because of how strong the spell was.It was now his turn, aiming his wand at Crystal, Sam yelled out,"Stupefy!"

"Protego!" Courtney shouted and watched her shield spell block Hilary's stunning spell.

"Well, that was cool!" Courtney yelled with a large grin on her face. "My turn!" Courtney aimed her wand at Hilary and shouted, "Stupefy!"

Out of the corner of her eye, Courtney saw Crystal fall. Crystal seemed to be okay, but Courtney made a mental note to watch Sam and Crystal closely for the remainder of the meeting.

Zoe laughed, "Protego!" She called out, then quickly cast "Stupefy," wondering how well Maddiie would do now.

Maddiie figured Zoe would shot back so she was on her like a hawk and called "Protego"
this time her shield was strong than again she call out "Stupefy".

Hilary wasn't paying much attention and felt the spell hit her. She collapsed onto the ground flat.

Courtney cringed when Hilary collapsed. Oops! She quickly ran over to Hilary to cast "Finite". Once the spell was completed successfully, Courtney held out her hand to help Hilary up.

"You okay there, Hilary?"

"Sure I am Courtney!" Hilary said as she jumped onto her feet, although still a little dizzy. "We just had to show the others what to do if they hit their partner." This was said partially sarcastically as she had had no real want to get hit.

Wow! His spells are strong!Crystal thought as she struggled once more to block it out, but she fell over again.
Determined to get him she yelled her spell from the floor without bothering to get up. "STUPEFY!"

Sam was to slow to react.The next thing he knew Crystal's spell hit him square in the face. Sam fell to the floor stunned.

"WOOOP!" Crystal yelled gleefully, but then going over to Sam she kinda felt sorry.
She had no idea how to undo it so Sam could get up again.
She looked around for Courtney. Once she had her attention she called across the room,"How do I undo it?"

Hilary saw that Crystal had hit Sam and ran across not exactly hearing who she was calling for. "Here Crystal" she said with a smile and then pointing her wand at Sam she called "Finite" knowing that because she was strong enough to send the curse, she would be able to set it right.

"Thanks Hilary!" Courtney was glad that Hilary helped Sam and Crystal, as she must have been in a daze and didn't quite catch what had happened.

"Has everyone had enough time to practice? Or do you guys still want to continue?" Courtney shouted, hoping that her voice was loud enough to be heard over all of the yelling.

"Thanks Hilary!" Crystal said relieved. She shrugged at Courtney's question. She didn't mind either way. She was now looking at Sam to see if he was Ok.

"I think that we can move on," Zoe said, as she took a quick glance around at all the other SDA members.

"Yes I'm done." Maddiie put her wand away.

"Yeah, I think we're ready to move onto our next thing" Hilary said with a smile.

Courtney noticed that a few students agreed that they had practiced enough, and walked over to the chair she was previously sitting on and stood up on it. "Alright everyone," Courtney called out, hoping to get everyone's attention. "I have a proposition for you all. I was thinking that in future meetings we will split into groups by year, so we can practice spells that meet our experience levels. What do you all think?"

Zoe liked the idea that Courtney had shot out, "That is a pretty good idea, Courtney." Zoe said, as she put her wand away, as they had finished up with the spell casting.

Sam stood up after being 'revived' by Hilary,"Thanks."He told her."Anyways what happened?" Sam asked Crystal.Sam listened as Courtney spoke."I think that would be a good idea!" Sam said.Picking up his wand he placed it in his pocket.

"I stunned you and hilary came to the rescue!" Answered Crystal. "Sorry!" She added.
Then hearing Courtneys suggestion she voiced that she was all for it.

"Yeah I don't mind it." Maddiie nodded her head
leaning against the wall, hearing the rest of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back