Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Baron
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Swishy Hornbeam Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Hi!

This is a simple request for Jenna, I just want her to meet young scits that will influence her to join them. Like, make it fun and exciting for her to want to join. Always wanted to do one of these plots. :D

I have one! Not this one.. this one got caught.

I have Belladonna Corvus though, ex-Slytherin, 22 years old, necro scit!

I have Felix Urie? He might have a chat to her ^_^

Both would be nice! What sub group are they're a part of? What are they like? :)

Felix is nice! He's in the Anarchy sub group :D

I have Selina, she's 22 and is also in the anarcho sub groul. She's erm, kinda nice when she wants to be.

The anarchy sub is probably where I want her to be. Maybe she can meet you guys scits in a protest or rioting of some sort??

I can get Felix to be anywhere pretty much, he's a bit of a drifter, so however you wanna play it

Not sure a protest or riot would work without a plot being approved, but they could certainly meet

I can get Felix to be anywhere pretty much, he's a bit of a drifter, so however you wanna play it
But how is he going to make it sound exciting for her to want to join?? :p

Not sure a protest or riot would work without a plot being approved, but they could certainly meet
True. Not even a shop raid?? How do you guys recruit??

If it’s a shop raid, probably should get in contact with the shopkeeper. Although depends what you wanna do in the raid as to approval or not.

I was thinking nothing to crazy, just act like a couple of punks inside a shop. If anyone willing to offer their shop, that would be cool. If not, you can always annoy @Jaden West. :r

Teigs, I know I owe you a topic with Jaden! :wub:

This could be interesting, especially as I’ve been trying to explore options for Geo getting into a tricky spot..

@James Cade

I'm up for playing both sides.

Tricky spot how? Auror v Scit would probably require approval

It would, but I’ve been looking for Geo to be challenged

Rome here could maybe help, she's a singer and she'd probably have soft hints in her songs about it. so it could be as simple as a conversation after a concert where jenna asks about it? Rome's also a massive liar so she'd over exaggerate everything and be keen to draw her in on false claims

I'm not asking to do anything drastic at first. But it can eventually grow into a chase between the young scits x aurors. Jenna can be a part of it somehow. ^^

Rome here could maybe help, she's a singer and she'd probably have soft hints in her songs about it. so it could be as simple as a conversation after a concert where jenna asks about it? Rome's also a massive liar so she'd over exaggerate everything and be keen to draw her in on false claims

Yes! I love this idea!

Yes, please! I've been doing a bit of Google doc because I have access to it when the my work load slows down during the week.

I'm up for it at anytime as long as it's posted on HNZ eventually.

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back