Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Just letting everyone know that I have no choice but to slow down on all rps. This is why I have not posted any lessons for my student account, mainly Alexis Kramer. I am online bc I set my browser to automatically open HNZ tab (that is how much I love HNZ :wub: ). I really tried to post make up lessons although I hate myself bc they are not as detailed as before. Work is piling up on me so I need to get them sorted before it drowns me. Also, my neighbor changed their wifi password, making me unable to hack it again. :D For now. Because of all these, I have decided not to sort new firsties although I have some already arranged. So, until then, I have to make use of work wifi which is quite good although I have the trainings to facilitate which require my attention.

Until then, I am here but fleeting. I will have to prioritize make-up lessons to the best I can. Non-HNZ topics will have to wait although I could reply to them anytime. And, I solemnly swear to post lessons as soon as I receive notifications for them. :lol: You know where to reach me.

Arle :)

Best of luck managing everything!

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
Awhh, take care Arle!!! :hug:
Thanks, Claire! :hug: :hug: I am always here, not going anywhere. Just slowing down on replies, which I really hate the most.

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Best of luck managing everything!
Thanks, Cyndi! I would really need all the luck right now!! ^_^ :hug:

Best of luck with everything Arle!

Stefan Archer said:
Best of luck with everything Arle!
Thanks,Em. I am just around actually. I can't stop myself from checking on HNZ no matter how busy I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back