Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mallory Malkin

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" with a core of Tail of Charmed Newt
Mallory is out of friends, well she never had them on this site. She needs people whom she can tell her sorrow and her slow building relationship and that person can also share their things with Mal. They can do things together and be like best friends. So anyone intrested??

Mallory

Morgan can RP with you is you want. she could prehaps go in to buy robes ((do family members have money?))

I have Noelle Viera.. She is 23 I think and I don't RP with her as often as I'd like
Basically she is super nice and loving.. she has a son that is 5 years old and is Abbey's gaurdian through adoption
She doesn't have many sorrows because she doesn't believe in being the victim to your own problems but they could become friends if you fancy :)

Morgan is Elveras mum. I only suggested a buyer seller role play to start with so the could meet. but they could just meet by coincidence. do you want me to start a topic?

she is quite old but appears like one of those people who could be any age between 20 and 50ish and she comes from england. she is a little insane but since meeting her daughter for the first time in the holidays she is a little bit calmer.

I have started one here i am afraid that this is the first RP i have had with morgan so her character isn't fully formed yet, but hopefully it will work out. basically i think she is like belatrix but not evil.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back