Riding On In

Celine Dufort

OOC First Name
Charlie Char
Hello everyone of the great Hogwarts New Zealand. My name is Charlie, yes a male Charlie, though I normally go by Char because it's a joke that my favorite Pokemon was Charmader (still is) and it worked with my name so I just became Charlie Char. I am from the good old United Kingdom, I'm 17 years old and have never actually been to NZ so I probably have no idea what I'm doing, but I love all kinds of HP roleplay and this just caught my attention so here we are don't judge me :D xD I RP females better than males which might say something about me I'm not sure, but there we are :woot:

I hope to get along with you all and have some fun times with the long terms here. Plenty of time to get posting in and the lessons look like fun ;)

Welcome, Charlie, CharlieChar, Char!

I am Teigan, but I would prefer you call me Teigs if you feel comfortable doing so. I'm from the land of Aus! Welcome to the beloved Hogwarts New Zealand. I hope you are able to grow to love this place as we do and decide to stay forever. (seriously, once you're committed, that's it xD ) I look forward to rping with you! If you ever have any questions, aside from the site staff, you can always chuck a pm my way and I can try and help you with anything you need, if not, well, there's always the site staff! :D

Again, hello and welcome!
~Teigs

Hi Charlie Char, that is an awesome name :D

I'm James, and like everybody here, we'll bite we won't bite xD . I must point out that Gryffindor is by far the best house here, and you should seriously consider joining it ;) [Hufflepuff is not so good, despite popular opinion ;) :p ]

Other than that, I'd like to say a warm welcome from the UK (another Englishman :woot: ), and note that I'd be very happy to do a RP with you if you want.

James

Hi Char! i happen to be a Cyndaquil person myself, but we're all friends here! My name is Cole and I've been on this site for some time. If you need any help and see me online, feel free to PM me and ask any questions.

I look forward to plotting with you, and hope you love it here as much as we do.

P.S. Watch out for Teigan, she's crazy :p

Thank you everyone it should be good and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon! So what I have learned so far is:

- You bite, which isn't very nice
- Gryffindor is better than Hufflepuff (Not sure I agree ;) )
- I will be addicted and never leave
- Teigan is crazy

Sound about right? Haha, but I am certainly always up for any role playing, it is the best thing to do when you have other things to be getting on with.

Hey Charlie! Welcome to HNZ! :) I'm glad you found our little corner of the Internet, and I hope that you enjoy your time here!

I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm from Canada! If you have any questions or concerns abou the site as you jump in, I'd be more than happy to help you out. :)

What you have learnt sounds about right! Except Hufflepuffs are totally badass!
I am Donna, welcome to HNZ! ^_^
Let me know if I can help you out in any way! :donna:

What, no-one's going to stand up for me!? D:

Welcome Char :D
I was supposed to leave here about a week ago but it is to addicting to stay off :cyndi: . So I guess right now I am just hanging around in the social aspect without RPing :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back