Ridiculously Large PD 2: The Revenge

I'm currently trying to think of some things with my adult characters and am probably making 1 more shortly (a bartender for the pub in my wizarding laneway in Melbourne, lol) buuuut for now maybe Giulia and Aine could be friends? Aine probably can't help too much with the language barrier (she can try but I don't think she'd be the best, most patient teacher) but she is also a bit of a nerd and plans to do a bit of muggle homework in her spare time, like math problems and whatever she gets sent from home to work on.
Also would be in to playing wizard games like wizard d&d which should totally be a thing.

I'm currently trying to think of some things with my adult characters and am probably making 1 more shortly (a bartender for the pub in my wizarding laneway in Melbourne, lol) buuuut for now maybe Giulia and Aine could be friends? Aine probably can't help too much with the language barrier (she can try but I don't think she'd be the best, most patient teacher) but she is also a bit of a nerd and plans to do a bit of muggle homework in her spare time, like math problems and whatever she gets sent from home to work on.
Also would be in to playing wizard games like wizard d&d which should totally be a thing.
Ooooh I think Aine and Giulia could be great friends! She'd definitely appreciate having someone to nerd out with, and muggle homework would definitely catch her attention.

As for wizard d&d I've actually done a few plots involving that in the past with other characters so it's definitely a thing :p always keen for more tho!!

God, I can't even get a game for me let alone for Aine. =))

Would you like me to set something up in the library (or is there somewhere that makes more sense for Giulia?)

Library sounds perfect!! Thank you :wub:

Done! Sorry if it's a bit all over the place (which is in character, ironically), so's my brain lately. =))

Jamieee!!

YES, I am so keen for more Jenna & Giselle!! Jenna doesn't really care so much about Quidditch anymore now that Blake's gone, but she definitely still thinks it's stupid and would be down to work against it. Also definitely down to help take Liusaidh out - maybe we could do some scheming with Emzies? Jenna & Giselle could try and pin something on Liusaidh? Not that she needs the help :r

Yeah! Shall we do an topic where they could talk their plans over for the year and stuff? If you have any spare time would you mind starting one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back