Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Graeme)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Swishy Vine Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Abby made her way inside, a box in hand, and smiled as she spotted Fraser dashing back towards her. "Fraser, love, could you help me?" She asked him, motioning towards the open door of her and Graeme's room. "I'd like to get some of these boxes put away. I could use a hand," She have him a gentle smile, fairly sure he'd agree but thinking there would be the off chance he might say no.

Fraser excitedly followed Abby out into his father's bedroom. And took one of the boxes, he tore it open somewhat carelessly, tearing off the tape and then holding out what was in the box to Abby. he was sitting on the bed, bouncing excitedly. "Do I still call you Abby or like can I call you mum?" he asked her, he wasn't sure what this meant, she was living with them, but wasn't married to his dad, "Is step-mum more right?" he added.

Abby set the box down, smiling at Fraser's excitement, and took the things he offered, turning to put them away. She stilled at his question, letting out a small breath and smiling. She turned, moving to sit next to him on the bed. She reached out to brush his hair back. "I like mum," she told him, cupping his face. "But you can call me whatever you'd like, whatevers comfortable. I love you like you're my own, you know that, don't you?" She asked, smiling warmly at the boy.

Fraser smiled at his mum as she looked at him. She wasn't his actual mother but he also didn't remember his actual mother, or anything about her. She wasn't here, and Abby was, so in his young mind, Abby was his mother. He smiled at her, leaning into the fingers on his face and nodded, "I love you too mum," he told her warmly, "More than daddy loves you, but don't tell him," he said with a little smile, joking with her.

Abby laughed lightly, dropping her hand to rub gently at his back. "It'll be our little secret," She teased him in turn, putting a finger to his lips. "I won't tell him you love me more than he does, if you don't tell him I love you more than him, too," She winked playfully. He may not have been her birth son, but she paid no mind to it. "You know," Abby mused, seeing the signs of a tired boy, "I've been writing a book. In secret, of course." She smiled at him. "Do you want to curl up with me and I can read you some?" She offered, thinking she'd worded it just right to entice him to settle down.

Fraser laughed lightly at her secret and put a finger to his lips to indicate that he would keep it a secret. He was sure that they were supposed to be putting stuff away but he wouldn't say no to a story. "Yes please mum," he settled himself on the bed, not quite lying down, a little propped up on his elbows eagerly awaiting the story he was about to be told.

Abby smiled, shifting the pillows and leaning back against the head of the bed, holding out her arm. "Would you come cuddle with me?" She asked him. Once they were both settled, Abby started on her story. It took her a moment to make it up in her head, but she was good at making up stories. "Once upon a time, in a land far away..."

Fraser eagerly curled up with Abby as she began telling a story, for all the excitement that he had been feeling Fraser couldn't help but be lulled slowly to sleep, and before he knew it he'd fallen asleep, but really the thought in his head was that he could very much get used to this. Fraser was leaning on Abby as he'd falled alseep. Having a mum and having her read stories to him, because she was wayyy better at reading stories than daddy was.

Abby smiled as Fraser cuddled into her, running her fingers gently through her hair as she wove a story about a princess being saved by two princes from the dragon that had stolen her away. She began to relax herself, smiling softly as Fraser fell asleep against her. She yawned, summoning over a blanket, and nestled in against him. Maybe it was the move, maybe it was the pregnancy, but either way, she was asleep quickly, her arms around her son.

Graeme wasn't sure where his girlfriend and youngest son had gone, "We should check the bedroom, that's where I had last sent Fraser," he told Zerrin with a little smile and began moving towards the bedroom, taking the offered hand. When he stepped in he smiled quite fondly, Fraser had been up early, it was no surprise that he'd fallen asleep, and Abby too, though she was early into the pregnancy did need to sleep more. "I think they're leaving everything to us,"

Zerrin followed after Graeme, his small hand eaten up by Graemes big one, but it was nice. His eyes lit up as they found the others, and he couldn't help but laugh. He looked up at Graeme. "I bet we could get it all unpacked before they wake up," he whispered loudly to Graeme. "Maybe if we hurry we can come lay down with them too,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back