Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
It's that time of year when some people come up with resolutions for the new year. Do you have any? Did you keep any of your resolutions from this year? Do you avoid making resolutions?

While I don't do resolutions (ideally if I'd like to change stuff about my life I'd want to be able to start that whenever and not tie it to a new year)… after last night and then a 5:30 AM train back up to Toronto, I am resolved not to have alcohol for a while. :tut:

I got a few that I can try to complete:
- Play more Zelda
- Make my new car amazing
- See Jessye (omg yes)
- No more sorting 4+ students each new year
- Attempt to exercise (attempt is a big word here XD)

Mine are so boring :p

-Clean for half an hour everyday
-Eat better, and get out more
-Visit Grandma more

Visiting grandma may interfere with eating better.

Did you do your half hour of cleaning today?
Also, committing 2% of your year to cleaning is pretty scary! :p CLEAN ALL THE THINGS!

Yes. Yes I did. After my second nap anyways. :p I'm tired of the apartment always being dirty, and then spending forever cleaning it once a month. Three people make a surprising amount of mess.

My New Year's resolution was to not make any New Year's resolutions. I failed already...ha! ^_^

I resolve to STUDY LIKE HELL for the next five months, and then promptly forget everything after June.

Hope everyone had an awesome 2014! Although a bit late, and I'm not a huge fan of making resolutions, I have made a small list I'd like to focus on:

- Have Kaitlyn come visit my new house. :)
- Get a new car
- GRADUATE
- Pass my licensure exam and get a new job
- Apply to/Get accepted to IUSB
- Start saving up for Japan
- Beat my grandmother at something on family game night. (She can't win forever. :glare: )

What's IUSB? The only IUSB I know is Indiana University, but it's possible (and probable) you're referring to something else. xD

Ah well that's super cool! Haha. I'm on the complete other end of the state at uni in Evansville, down on the river.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back