Relationships for Rubie & Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubie Silverfox

Soo... :tut:

Rubie and Ryan need some more friends... Heres a little bit about them.

Ryan and Rubie are both tons of fun, and can mischevious. ;)

Rubie is also a bit of a flirt. (Ryan can be a ladies man, cause growing up with two sisters he kind of 'gets it')

Ryan is a sports lover, and loves quidditch.

So I need some friends, best friends and crushes for them... ^_^

Anyone? :r

I just saw this :p
My little french boy here is up for anything?
But perhaps a crush/love interest would be cool ! :)

sure :) Shall we RP and see how they get along? Do you want to RP with Ryan or Rubie (guessing Rubie right?)?

I have an unsorted, Lily Fossil.

She's a little mean but can be nice at times. She's not a fan of magic and Doesn't like the fact she has to go to hogwarts. She's a ballerina and thinks of herself as being the best.

She could be a Friend of either. Maybe an Enemy

Sounds good :) Do you wanna RP and see what happens... wether they become friends or enemies??

I can start the post, but I have to go now... so will do it later :) (hope you dont mind)

Okay, thats fine.

Who will Lily/Livia be RPing with?

I have my unsorted Angela Marion. Seh's a funny little thing, and is playful (and flirtatiouse even though she doesn't try to be). Seh can be clueless, but hwen it comes down to it, she's a smart girl.

Immy: Hmm didn't consider that... Who would you like her to post with? (I don't mind :doh: )

Kandee: Cool, I'll post with Angela, who would you like to RP with?? Ryan or Rubie :) ?

I don't mind which.
How about Rubie for the time being and maybe seeing how there relationship goes Lily/Livia could meet Ryan.

How about that?

either or both if you want, but since you are aready on as Ruby, maybe her, and if you could start i would teleport you a cookie :) THANKS!

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back