Rate the Sig

10/10
Its all light and flowing and so pretty and just so nice.

7/10

I like the photos that you used, especially the close up of the play-by's face. It makes me wonder what the character is like. I'm not too big on the 'Van' being red and separated from 'Laar,' because this makes it look like a middle name instead of part of Alexander's last name. xD However, I soooo have to give a thumbs-up for using a Dutch name =))

I really like the red incorporated with the black and white, but I think it should be somewhere else, either in the entire name itself or just somewhere in the background.

That's my spiel, nice job on the siggy otherwise. ^_^

8.5/10

It's a really pretty banner...love the soft colors of the actual picture, but the font distracts from the softness of it all, but overall it's a very pretty banner. Plus Selena Gomez is just too darn cute.

9/10
It is nice but isn't very "catchy" also i think the text it too small

heres my new one

4/10
Im sorry but i really dont like this banner. The effects such as the flowers just look like they have been put on as an after thought and the colours are very contrasting and dont really go very well

Well initially I would have said 9.5/10 because I think a different font would have fit it better, but now I say 10/10 for the simple fact that it's Taylor Lautner and that just makes everything all better :wub:

I give 9/10 I dont like the playby and I think the font should be a little different, but I just love the comment xD so I give 9 :D

7/10
I am just keen on it, i am not sure why, it is just a little dull and out of proportion

4/10. Sorry, it's just the blending isn't the best, and it's overcrowed with the pictures.

10/10

I love it, the boxing is awesome. Kaitlyn is amazing. Great banner.

8/10
I like the idea, but the white background it is a little too bright, also the cutting out of the people is it little rough, try using the softer eraser.

I like the general idea of your sig, but the whole fact that it is in a book with writing everywhere is kinda weird

7/10.

9/10. So cute! :) Just the placement of the text takes away a point.

9.5/10
It is awesome just the line across the nose in the right picture sort of spoils it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back