Rate the Sig

I rally like this (Hi Jojo) as I have told u in RL before 10/10

10/10 I love it :D

7/10

Its a well made banner but its a bit too dark for me and im not keen on text going up. Also not a fan of the font.

9.7/10

i really like it, simple but maybe alittle too simple, though i like how you're being different by having the banner on the side

7/10 Not too keen on the font or the picture on the right but I like the two on the left.

7/10
Cute but the line down the middle sort of spoils it for me, also I think there s too much nothing at the top

heres my new one

7/10
I think her left hair editing looks untidy and the eyes are popping out too much

8/10. It's nice but it's a bit dark and also the way she's placed in the signature.

8/10
It's pretty! There's something about it that sort of doesn't fly with me but I can't tell what it is, overall I like it. ♥

9/10. Just think the blending of the three pictures are too close together... Love it otherwise, and it's pretty. :)

9/10

I really love it. It's very pretty indeed.

9/10
I totally love it! I mean his shirt color and the way its shown to be a photo. The only part I took a mark for was that his middle name 'Andrew' is not so well readable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back