Rate the Sig

10 / 10

OMG!! I had to rate this one, the moment i saw it the other day I :wub: :wub: it :woot:
everything about it ttly rocks and I mean everything ^_^ :lol: :wub:

10/10

I like that banner very much (almost typed mush lol). It's very well made.

And I must thank Laura for the advice. I tried to improve. :)

</FONT></COLOR>
7/10​
<COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Verdana">
I like it, and the butterfly is nice, but I think it could me moved over so it doesn't cover her face so much? Not sure

10/10
wow that is really nice. i like how the window makes the face at the back almost look like a reflection.

8/10

I like it but something about the layout just turns me off it. Not sure what.

9.9/10

That's a really great banner. The only thing I don't like is that the fence doesn't seem to match up with the one in the other image.

Thanks to Andromeda Fiorelli, I wasn't sure what to think of it, so thought I'd put it up to see what others thought.

To the one above me

9/10 I love it. :) The fact that a whole lot of it is blue bugs me, but that's just me. (As in, the background as well as the guys clothes.) :)

8/10

The image placement seems a bit off to me. Maybe that's just me, though. I'm still a beginning graphics person, so don't put all of your trust in my advice! ;)

8.5/10

it's a really nice banner. Really simple and sweet. I really like the banner. It looks super cute and Awesome.
The text is just a little annoying. The font isn't too great and I'm not a fan of long quotes.

8/10

I know you're only starting out with graphics but even attempting to edit one pic to meld with another is tricky so kudos to you for trying. The cutting isn't the best quality but to be honest I am seeing a distinct improvement as you do more and more. Keep them coming, you're doing great ^_^

9.8/10

This is super pretty! And I am a huge fan of black and white! :wub: plus ZOMG Nick and Sakura! Lost a bit because I'm not a huge fan of the size, but thats just my opinion :)

9.5/10

I absolutely love this banner, it's so pretty. It lost a bit because the quote is kinda hard to make out :erm:

Thanks to Sakura Gemini for the kind comment. :)

9/10. It's awesome, but the fact that the top of her head is cut off by the top of the banner bugs me a little, that's why it's a 9 and not a 10. Other than that It's amazing. :D

i like the swirls and the simplicity..
but im sure you could do better than that and still keeping the simplicity intact..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back