Rate the Sig

9/10

I'm not usually one to go straight for the top marks, but I'm really loving this siggie. The only thing I would change is the text around it (I don't know, so that it matches the picture a little better). Altogether lovely, though.

I love the playby, though I don't know who it is. But he is hawt! 9/10

9/10, I just love Karen :wub:

This banner, really creeps me out o_O

2/10

8/10
it s pretty and nice and simple (which i like) but it doesn't have a particularly big 'wow' factor and she seems to be in not so good a position.

8/10

Seems cool!! ^_^ :cool: :D xD :wub:

7/10

He is pretty cute, but the quality of the picture is not so good.

10/10
It's a beautiful image. I myself love banners that do not have writing on them. Sometimes direct writing on a banner can just throw it off, which is what I think would have happened with this one. I love the colouring, the lighting, the dark mystique of it...yup. I really like this banner. :wub:

9/10

I like it! It's lovely and simple, fits the character. I really like it.

10/10 As always you stunner :wub:

7/10
The font irritates me but pictures are adorable ^_^

8/10

He is so cute, but I do not like the black and white thing.

10/10
I love this banner. I think I've rated it before, actually, but I love it. xD

9/10

Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :wub: xD

2/10

I'm sorry, but I really don't like this banner. There are a couple of reasons for this.
One: The picture quality isn't quite up to standard and throws off the whole effect of the banner.
Two: There are two many images in the banner. I think more the two of the same size, looks cluttered, if one of them was smaller it might work, but even then I doubt it.
Three: The font really annoys me.

You get two points for the general blending. Really sorry, that's just how I feel.

7/10
Cute and pretty, but way too big and there's way too many different pictures for my taste.

7/10

It's pretty and simple, which is nice, but the writing is kind of annoying. Overall it's pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back