Zodiac Sign:
Scorpio
Determined, Forceful, Emotional, Powerful, Passionate, Exciting, Magnetic
Jealous, Resentful, Compulsive, Obsessive, Secretive, Obstinate

Birthplace:
Tokyo, Japan

Heritage:
Japanese
Both of Ai's parents are of Japanese descent.

Blood Status:
Half-Blood

Current Occupation:
Japan Muggle Relations Officer

Wand:
Fir Wand 14 1/8" with Essence of Sphinx Remains
It is the best wand for those that are cautious of whom to trust and those that love to read books, it opens up many possibilities to those that have faith in it. It is good for Arithmancy, Ancient Runes and Astronomy.

Hogwarts House:
Hufflepuff
Founded by Helga Hufflepuff. Hufflepuff is the most inclusive among the four houses; valuing hard work, patience, loyalty, and fair play rather than a particular aptitude in its members. Its emblematic animal is the badger, and yellow and black are its colours. It also corresponds closely to the element of Earth.

<FONT font="Times New Roman"><COLOR color="#003366">

Personality:

<SIZE size="150">
Appearance:

Height and Weight:
Conan stands at the height of 5 feet and 10 inches and weighs at an average of pounds.

Fashion Style:

Playby:
Haruma Miura

"OHANA MEANS FAMILY,
FAMILY MEANS NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND
OR FORGOTTEN"
Who Are My Family?

Father: YUSAKU EDOGAWA

Relation: Father
Birthdate: February 10, 1993
Date of Death: September 8, 2024

Yusaku was born from a wealthy family. He was born and raised in Tokyo. His parents already passed away from sickness. Yusaku was known for his mystery novels, which his son, Conan loved. In the family, he was the most intelligent which Conan and Ai both inherited. His love for books caused him to buy a lot until he had his own library in their house.

Mother: YUKIKO EDOGAWA
Nene_Otsuka_10205_2_small.jpg

Relation: Mother
Birthdate: July 24, 1993
Date of Death: September 8, 2024

Yukiko was also born from a wealthy family. Her acting skills and extreme confidence has been taken note since she was a second year high school student. Her father had already passed away and her mother was in the care of her youngest sister. Yukiko has confidence and good looks which was said to be inherited by Ai and Conan.

Sister: AI EDOGAWA
kuraki_mai.jpg

Relation: Twin Sister/Rival
Birthdate: November 16, 2019

Ai is the younger twin sister of Conan. She is a very kind, sweet and cheerful girl, but this only shown to certain people. Towards others, she acts mean and rarely speaks. This is the rest result of her being scolded by their aunts. The young girl is smart, especially in Science and is also talented in different aspects.

Ai doesn't know much about what happened to Conan and vice versa after their fight at the cliffs. But Conan, really doesn't care on what happens to Ai after their fight, and the boy really has no plans to make up with the girl either. They happened to meet again after Ryuuji had made an attempt to talk to Conan about making up with Ai but the Hufflepuff didn't want it. In the end, because of her interference, Conan landed a kick at his twin, leaving her with a broken bone.

</FONT><i></i>

Uncle: HIROSHI AGASA
120full.jpg

Relation: Uncle
Birthdate: October 23, 1996

Hiroshi is a brother of Yusaku who took in Conan and Ai. He took care of them together with his wife, Fusae. Hiroshi is a loving uncle and tries his best to act like a fatherly figure to both Ai and Conan. Conan is really close with him, and Ai likes him too, although she doesn't want to show it.

Aunt: FUSAE AGASA
163733.jpg

Relation: Aunt
Birthdate: February 4, 1997

Fusae is Hiroshi's childhood friend and wife. She is the one takes care of Ai and Conan when Hiroshi's not around. She acts as mother to both Ai and Conan expecting nothing in return. They both like Fusae, but like with Hiroshi, Ai doesn't show her love for her aunt.

</SIZE>
"THERE IS NOTHING BETTER
THAN A FRIEND"
<i>
</i>
<SIZE size="100">Who Are My Friends?

BOYS:

Genta Kojima

Genta is Muggle friend of Conan. He is the self-proclaimed leader of the Detective Boys. Genta is plump and fat which helps the group when escaping criminals. The boy sometimes says useless things, but when you look at it from a different point of view, what he says has an important meaning at times.

Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya:

Mitsuhiko is Conan's closest friend. He also has a high intellectual knowledge and Conan respects him for that. Conan discovered that Mitsuhiko has a crush on Ai, and it was alright for him as long as he doesn't hurt Ai in anyway. His knowledge helps them plan escapes and attacks they launch at criminals.

Satsuke Nakamura:

Satsuke is the first male student Conan met in Hogwarts. He met the boy in the North Tower after curfew. They had a bit of a long conversation and they became friends. Conan also introduced Satsuke to his sister, when they all went to the Cliffs.

Raziel Kim:

Raziel is a fellow first year Conan happened to stumble upon in the library. The boys found each other to be interesting and they have a contest to see who figures out the other first. Conan considers Raziel to be his friend and Raziel considers him the same.

</COLOR></FONT>
Roleplay:
Literary Obsessions
<i>
</i>

Ryuuji Tsukino:

Ryuuji is a fourth year Ravenclaw introduced to Conan by Ai. Ryuuji happened to be Ai's friend and they were introduced to each other during a swim planned by the twins. During their first encounter, Conan was jealous that Ai was acting toward Ryuuji the same way she acts towards him. This causes the young boy to act cold towards the Ravenclaw. But, they also bonded and became friends.

During their encounter at the end of his second year, Conan wasn't very pleased to see the boy, much more, have a conversation with him. But instead, he tried to see if the boy would give him a rather interesting offer. But in the end, Conan got irritated and Ai interfered, causing him to kick her.

GIRLS:

Ayumi Yoshida:

Ayumi is Conan's first female friend. And they get along well. Ayumi is very friendly and cheerful. She is also smart, but her intelligence is to think outside of the box. This capability of Ayumi always helps them greatly during dangerous times.

Taylor Blare:

Taylor is the first female friend Conan has managed to make in Hogwarts. She met the girl the same time as Ai in the Second Floor Corridors. Ai shouted at Taylor and Conan apologized immediately. They met once again in the Courtyard after he and his sister were featured in RHI. She was the only one with Conan at the time.

<i></i>

Amelia Jane:

Amelia is very special in Conan's opinion. He met the girl during his first year and started developing a crush towards her. Despite the change in his attitude towards many people, he managed to keep his past personality towards Amelia. He was sure that she was a girl that he wished would never come to hate him.

<i></i>
THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFE IS
THE QUALITY OF YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
Who Are My Other Relationships?

BOYS:

Heath James:
Relationship: Unknown

Conan met Heath during the Yule Ball. Heath was apparently a friend of Satsuke and a seemingly acquaintance of Ai. Conan knew completely nothing about the boy at the time. He happened to see Heath in the North Tower after curfew and they had a conversation.

Roleplays:
<i>
</i><i></i>

Benjamin Chase:

Conan had an experience meeting Benjamin at the Great Lawn wherein the other boy had told him that he had an unfortunate meeting with Ai. Conan had quite chuckled at the thought of Ai throwing her shoe at Benjamin, but then again, he knew that this boy was lucky he only got that.

Roleplays:
<i>
</i><i></i>

GIRLS:

Khione Hawthorne:

Conan met the girl the same time as Ai. Khione had surprised them at the Student Lounge that caused Ai to get mad and Conan to apologize for the trouble. Khione and Conan had introduced themselves with each other. Conan has also happened to see Khione again in the Great Lawn. This time, however, the young girl got mad at him because he woke her up.

Roleplays:
<i>
</i><i></i>

Jessica Cambridge:

Conan met Jessica in the Third Floor Corridors. The girl had just come from an exercise and Conan tried to approach her casually so he can be friends with her. The boy had another encounter with her at the Lakefront but the Jessica had just tried to act mean towards him.

<COLOR color="firebrick">Roleplay:
<i>
</i>
<FONT font="Georgia">Maybe A Friend
Resting

IF YOU CAN DREAM IT
YOU CAN DO IT

What Am I Capable Of?

History:
Conan being a bit of a geek as he is, loves History very much. He is fond of looking to things of the past and their connections to the future. He is very skilled at this because of his love for the said subject.

Problem Solving and Quick Thinking:
This particular ability of the young boy had always helped them escape from certain kidnappings. And at times, he also uses them to trap the kidnappers so they can serve justice for their crimes.

Playing the Violin:
Incapable of playing the piano, yet talented in playing the violin. Conan could play a lot of pieces provided that there is a music sheet for him to follow. It could very well be described as a way for him to comfort others.

Karate:
Because of the frequent kidnappings happening to Conan and his sister, they tried to learn Karate. Both of them had easily learned the sport and excelled easily. Conan is currently a Brown Belt in Karate.

Lie Detecting:
Conan's family ability is to know whether a person is lying. They can detect whether a person is lying by the movement of the eyes, the enlargement of the pupils, the facial expression, and even the slightest change in the heartbeat and pulse rate. Unlike Ai, Conan has been able to learn the ability and use it to the fullest.

Dancing:
Conan can never sing in front of a crowd, but his dancing skills very well make up for it. Although, he can't make his own steps, as long as there is someone to guide him, he would be able to perform very well.

Defense Against the Dark Arts:
Conan has always wanted to learn to protect others, but he knew that it would start from the knowledge of how to protect one's self. So he tries his best to learn the subject and is quite succeeding.

Household Chores:
May not be as good as Ai, but Conan can also manage cleaning and dusting the house as well as doing the laundry and many others. Just as long as you don't let him near the kitchen.

Soccer:
Conan loved the sport very much and was determined to not learn any other sports except for those that he needed in school and in practical life, like swimming and basketball.
THERE ARE THINGS
YOU JUST CAN'T DO

What Do I Find Hard Handling?

Gardening:
Conan, like his sister, believes that he really can't master the science of taking care of plants as whatever he does in attempt to make the plant grow, it has the opposite effect.

Potions:
Unlike Ai, who knows how to cook, Conan can't take so much of brewing potions as he is a bit frightened that he might accidentally set the classroom on fire. This is because he tries his best to follow the instructions given but, one way or the other, things always go wrong.

Cooking and Baking:
Conan isn't very fond of going to the kitchen now as he had learned his lesson after many attempts of learning how to handle the kitchen and failed almost causing the house to go on fire.

Singing:
Conan isn't capable of singing and determining the right note or pitch needed. His classmates often tease him to be "tone-deaf" and is quite irritated by it. Though trying his best, he still isn't able to do singing correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back