Rate the Sig

Imma rate my own, K?

so, 7.5/10

I made this a while back, right? I like it, don't get me wrong, but the pictures of Willa are a little mismatched. It just seems a little off. I like how the writing is done, not sure if I could even repeat that...Meh, overall I am moderately happy with my own work. Lol

9.5/10
lbr here it's pretty freaking awesome, the name on top of the quote fits really well and keeps the main focus on the model in front (I also like the image of selena blended into the flower very much) The only thing that I don't like about it is the second image to the left. I would have stuck with the image in front, but that's a personal taste thing.

that was longer than i thought it would be i'm sorry :erm:

6.5/10
I feel like she sticks out too much, because she's so orange and the rest is so green but other than that it's great!

9/10
I love the actor!!! But what I love the most is the name in the signature that screams "LOOK AT ME NOW!!!"

7/10. I feel it's too much. But Selena's picture here is gorgeous!

11/10
I cannot articulate how much I like this banner. It's more complex than it looks and I love that.
They're also nice, solid images (though I'm not sure of the cutting on the right one, but that's me).
I also love the font, it's pretty and elegant and seems to speak volumes.
Honestly, the only thing I think is missing is some sort of sparkling on the name,
but that's only because of her name. :r xD

Ooooh I really like it! 10/10

9/10

Aside from the brightness of it, I really like it.
It's pretty, cute, suits the character, and is well made. Just a tad bright!

7/10 - But seriously I do love the picture with the blue color of her hair showing!

10/10
You're beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back