Rate the Sig

9/10
I love the banner, but I do not like Selena's pose in the photo.

8/10
Something is a little off about it, but otherwise it's nice!

9/10
It is nice and simple. I quite like black and white ones. Though the high contrast in it makes Riley look a little more hardened and tough and almost more punk like than I am used to seeing her.

8/10
It is sweet but i am not the biggest fan of both the font and the location of the text.

((no it isn't juno, It is actually one of the pb's i am planning on using for Willow when she is old enough to need one))

7/10 - I love Briar's smile here! I'd use a different font though. ^_^

8/10

I like it, except for the font I guess... :r xD

9/10
It is really nice, but i think it is just a little tall.

10/10

Woah, that signature is rad! :o

^8/10

I like it!

9.5/10

This is a very beautiful banner, I just feel it's a little thin, and a little heavy on the dark colouring. As side from that, it is perfectly made!

10/10

While I'm not a huge fan of the font, I do very much love the banner!
It's very pretty.

10/10
I think that it is really cute and I love the tiger and how she has tiger stripes on her arms and shoulders. If I was to fault it i would say that the Eiffel Tower looks a little out of place.

9/10
it is pretty, however maybe a little empty (especially on the right). the only thing that Is odd to me is there seems to be a few letters on top of her hair however i cant see what it is saying, it looks like GLO then a G underneath)

9/10

I really like it, I like the colours, the way she looks pretty darn happy. The writing is a little hard to read. But that may just be me. Overall, I think it's super pretty and it completely suits her.

9/10 I love the simplicity of it, and lalalove the writing, it just looks a little squished.

Arty I can always tell Caution banners! I love it! 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back