Rate the Sig

8.5/10
I kinda like it.

9/10
I'm not usually a fan of banners that have so much going on in them like this, but I really love the coloring and the tecnique!

9/10 It's nice just the coloring is bright and harsh a bit.

Hmm, i'm not sure whether I like this, or hate this.

5/10

Right in the middle.

9.9//10
Its great, it's just how his head is a small bit chopped off! Sorry I'm being so picky
xD

9/10, a little bit big, but absolutely gorgeous :)

9.8/10
It is really nice I love the swirl around her, but i am still making up my mind if it like the greek lettering or not. I think i do it does look nice and tells a bit about the character. but it does make the name hard to decipher.

9.9/10
I really like it. I'm just convinced something else could happen in all the whitespace - even it it's just more pink forestry before the complete whiteout.

NICK, You Killed it!

9/10
Always liked those, but you lose a point for killing Rate the Sig, for over a month.

10/10
its very pretty, if i had to say anything it may be a little tall for my liking. other than that it is very beautifully made.

8/10
Don't get me wrong, I love this banner! I love the font for the name, the swirl, the background and all of that. What I don't like is the quote, it's a nice quote, but I don't think it really fits the banner, because it's just to the side, almost forgotten.

7/10
Its a nice picture but it is a little plain

8/10
It would do good be with a border and I don't get the golden part

9.9/10 I love the blending and the overall look of the banner.... it suits her character ^_^
I love the font, but I'm not overly keen on the colour... apart from that it's an amazing banner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back