Rate the Sig

8/ 10

It is a little small for my taste but pretty

9/10

I love the image used and the font for her name. The only thing I don't like is that (in my old age) I have to squint to see the quote under her name. ^_^

9/10
I really like the font, it's placement, the writing, and most of the image, but the picture quality could be better. That's just me being fussy and never giving anything a 10.

8/10 - Her hair is in the way! And it's a bit small for me. But I like quote!

9/10
It is really prettily done the colours are nice and crisp and I love the writing. However the little her although neatly done just doesn't quite work. Maybe it would have worked better as a one image one instead.

8/10
I love the coloring done but I don't like how the one picture cuts him off on his head. If it was at his hair line it would be a ten.

9&1/2 out of 10. I love the colouring and how soft it is. The half away from ten is my own personal preference of font, but otherwise it's really nice. ^_^

9/10
I like it but I can't really read it very well.

3/10

I don't like it. I'm sorry.

9.5//10
the eyes are lovely and I like the contrast with the green and the black and white but that piece of hair blowing up annoys me.

The cut looks weird and the picture doesn't match, but still thats 8/10

9/10
I like how the light hits her face, but there's something missing to it.

8.5/10
It'a a bit simple but I love the coloring and whatnot. ^_^

10/10 - I love Anna's graphics so much it makes me sad.

The circle irks me. But its still good. 9/10

9/10 - The placement of the font is not really what I'm looking for. But I love the blend and the other stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back