Rate the Sig

8 / 10

Though the image is rather righteous I must admit that I do not see the relation between character and siggy not to mention the dark text is hard to see.

9//10 Only because I don't really like the look on his face in the larger pic, but that's just me.

9/10

I adore the colors and like the composition, but I keep reading your name as "Azzie" and it throws me off.

@ Brandon: I've edited the sig to make it more tailored to my character and to enhance the text.

9/10

I like this banner, It's sweet! Although the box type lighting annoys me slightly. But overall, tis great!

9.9999999999999999999/10
I love all the banners you've had for Stefan and the gif for the text is super cool just wish it'd stay for a few milliseconds longer on the complete focused bit so I could read it all at once. I might becoming a slower reader though..

9.5//10
I love everything about this banner except for the second picture,I just don't think it fits

8/10
The Image quality bugs me, this Signature could be really good it's just the quality which lets it down.​

8/10
I liked the blend when I did it but you changed it :( But it does look very nice.

10/10

Its great and I love the quality of the scar on her face.
just realized the photo I had before did look good on google but not after I added the text so I've updated :)

10/10

I love the contrasting colors, plus they were my favorite colors most of High School Haha.
And thank you, it took almost the entire afternoon to learn how to do!

8.9/10
the text bothers me a little, and the fading tripped me out at first. i love the one image concept though, and his profile has the right kind of emotion.

8.9/10
I'm not so sure about the three images together but i like it​

10/10

What can I say? I love Faye, I love seeing text in backgrounds, and the color scheme and background design are right up my alley. I love seeing things that are older, have some history, and even some decay. I don't really do bright and shiny, but I like her beauty juxtaposed with that scene, so it's perfect.

8.8 / 10

I see you changed a few thing which make it a little better

10/10
I love the high contrast it make it look really neat. and I like how it is all themed around one colour. that makes it look very professional.

8.5/10
There's something lacking, not sure what it is but I do like the banner. Especially the image used for Briar! ♥

9/10

Well done

Users who are viewing this thread

Back