OOC First Name
Pheeb
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
As you may be aware, Dervish and Bange’s sells some incredibly valuable, lavish collectible Quidditch player figurines, made up of our lovely HNZ characters that have taken to the skies after graduation. My Jesse boo and I are currently in the process of updating these, and will soon be able to provide an up to date display of your favourite idols. Therefore I’m calling all Quidditch pros who would like the hang out on the window sills of dormitories, to submit your character for some modelling!

If you’re interested in being added to the list, please include your character name, team and position, and if they have previously been on a team and moved it would be helpful to add this in case they’re already set up in the shop under an old uniform colour. I’m going to do my best to go through the list from the ministry to make sure those who are already in the shop are still in their correct places, but every little helps!

In addition to this, Dervish will soon be calling for some new staff members, including Heads to manage various corners of the shop, so if your interested in working in Brightstone keep a lookout over the next few days!!

:)

Pheeb

Kimmyeon Kendall-Wu
Kaikoura Keas
Chaser

Lizzie Taylor, Kaikōura Kea, Beater, Joined 2048

Last edited:
Elvira Rojas, Flanders, Seeker, Joined 2048

Jacob Holland, Haileybury Hammers, Beater, 2026 - 2030
Jacob Holland, Fitchburg Finches, Coach, 2041 - 2048
Jacob Holland, Moutohora Macaws, Coach, 2048

Ares Jeffreys, Kaikōura Kea, Chaser, Joined 2047