Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2" Sturdy Larch Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Okay, this is kinda random, but I've been wondering for a while.

I'm planning a pureblood family, and I was wondering how many generations would you have to go back to prove they were pureblood?
Do they need to somehow connect with the other pureblood families?
If a person is muggleborn, how many generations does it take, of just wizards before the family has pureblood status? Or are they always going to be mixed blood?

Sorry if these are kinda weird, But I'm not sure of the answers.

Thanks
~Emzies

I suggest you read the Rules for Purebloods as literally every question you have asked here is explained on that page.
Number of Generations said:
If your character is a pure-blood both of their parents are magical, and all of their grandparents and so on. It means a 'muggle' was never married and that all ancestors have been magical. That being said, it is very obvious that this must be quite impossible. J.K Rowling has stated that 'true' pure-bloods do not exist in the magical world, and that any family that claims to be entirely 'pure' has simply erased muggles and squibs from their family trees. With this knowledge in mind we have set our definition of a 'Pureblood' to be that all great-grandparents and any direct ancestors below them were all magical. This, of course, also means that your character can have two magical parents and still not be a 'pure-blood'.

Canon Ties said:
We will be accepting no applications that have canon relationships. No applications that claim to hold canon ties will be accepted, it's far too much work to fit other characters into the canon and keep tabs on everything so the simplest solution is to not have any.

Woops Sorry :shy:

This Really clears it up for me, thanks.
^_^

Topic Closed and Archived

Your question/issue has either been resolved or is unanswerable.
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to open another topic in the FAQ forum, we're always pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back