practicing

"woah!" kendall said as she was lifted a few feet off the ground.. she decided she would now begin to be more offensive, now that she was sure zoe was ok to continue...

STUPEFY! she yelled hoping to hit zoe while she was concentrating...

She lowered Kendall closer to the ground, then lost concentration, letting kendall fall. Protego! She said,and Kendalls spell rebounded off of her charm and also, Expelliarmus! , she said.
Then realizing that she might have hurt Kendall, but only dropping her a few feet off the ground, she mumbled "Sorry,"

"ahhh..!" kendall shouted, falling to the ground... "thanks for lowering me some first though.. i wish i would've thought to do the same for you!" she said to zoe.. she looked herself over and moved her arms and legs... nope, she hadn't hurt anything...

all of a sudden, an unexpected spell came whirling at her... she hadn't listened to zoe.. protego she said as quickly as she could, hoping it was a suitable counter spell for zoe's spell.. \

'im glad that worked..' kendall thought to herself as the spell rebounded back at zoe...

(((I bieleve Finite ONLY stops the effects of a spell that has hit it's target... but could be wrong....)))

Zoe yelled Protego and the spell rebounded off in another direction. She then muttered, Expelliarmus and it shot towards Kendall. Zoe was glad that her spell worked properly, for she had hoped that Kendall would not have heard the spell, or see it.

Kendall hadnt heard Zoe say anything, however, she sensed something was coming her way.. since she had no idea, she flung herself to the ground, sliding to the edge of the platform, almost falling off in the process... she wobbled on the edge, trying to regain balance as quickly as possible...

'wow.. she must already know non-verbal magic' kendall thought to herself... she was dealing with one powerful witch...

(((ooc: prof:.. o sorry... i think you're right... but im not sure either?? :huh: ..)))

(((OOC: lol! even though we know it wasn't non-verbal, also I bieleve most offensive spells are visible)))

(((LOL i like to imagine that it is invisible :p although it is visible!)))

Zoe noticed that Kendall was still down, and shouted. Expelliarmus! hoping that Kendalls wand would fling away from her.

this time, kendall had heard zoe.. Protego! she yelled as soon as she had regained her balance completely, and milliseconds later she shouted stupefy! hoping to catch zoe offguard...

(((o lol i thought i would be able to see it... but i wasnt 100% sure, so i just went along with it!! :p )))

Zoe jumped up, for she hadn't enough time to make a shield charm, so she jumped up, and it missed her. She then cast "Expelliarmus!" And hopped around a little bit.

(((Basically i flung you up in the air, and attempted to stun you, If you yell protego to block the spell, you will fall and get hurt. if you let my spell stun you, you will fall and not get hurt. i think i messed you up :p)))

(((EDIT: I said basically 2x :cool:))

((((But if you let her spell hit you, you lose... Also you can only cast one offensive spell in a post, says so in the rules)))

((( Wingardium leviosa isnt offensive, its neutral, such as accio)))

(((Be back in a bit, sorry)))

((( sorry, but the rule says:
. One action per post while dueling, this means you cannot cast two spells in one post (UNLESS one is defensive [ex, protego] and the other offensive]

Wingardium leviosa is NOT defensive... sorry, please edit your post!)))

(((hmmmm. ok.. im just a little confused? but ill pretend that i know whats going on?!)))

(((Sorry, I had to edit your post, you can't react until [zoe-hope] fixes her post...)))

kendall hadn't really been paying attention to what had been going on, so she was quite confused when zoe cast her spell... she had just enough time to yell protego putting up a weak shield charm..

zoe's spell penetrated her shield, causing her wand to fly out from her hand.. it landed a few yards in front of her...

kendall scrambled as fast as she could, hoping she could get to her wand before zoe could cast another spell...

(((hmmm, well kendall could've said you missed her wand... so ya kind of.... but if she says its okay then you can leave it, otherwise, edit it...)))

Just as Kendall had reached her wand, a spell hit her outreached hand.. she hoped it wouldnt knock her out, causing her to loose the duel.. Instead of knocking her out, she was lifted into the air, as was her wand...

She immediately yelled Stupefy! and pointed her wand directly at Zoe... she knew that since she was closer to Zoe, and higher than her, she was much more likely to hit her.. also, she concluded that zoe could not move or put up a shield spell without losing concentration on her current spell...

Zoe didn't want Kendall to be hurt, but she wasn't that far off the ground, for zoe hadn't moved her wand very far after Kendall flew up. The concentration broke, and Zoe yelled Protego and Kendalls spell rebounded straight towards her again, right after she hit the ground, and quickly, zoe yelled Stupefy! towards Kendall hoping, that since she had just hit the ground, she wouldn't be able to dodge the double-attack.

(((Im sorry i don't think Protego rebounds spells... ill check that, keep it as is for now...)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back