practicing

Kendall Whiteford

Kendall walked into the dueling chamber hoping to find someone to practice with..
while she waited, she walked over to a dummy to pick it up and realized this would be a perfect opportunity to use one of the spells she had recently mastered.... With a swish and a flick kendall said "wingardium leviosa!" The dummy hovered above the ground about four or five inches and fell down.

SHe was slightly dissapointed in her weak spell. Kendall then pointed her wand at the dummy again, swished and flicked, and said the spell louder and more commanding. The dummy shot up at least 5 feet in the air. Kendall was more happy with this result.
The dummy fell crashing to the ground once she released it from her grasp..

kendall went to sit in the corner while she waited for someone to come in and practice or duel with her....

Having heard two students wanted to duel Professor King came to the dueling chamber as soon as he could, upon arriving he found one girl practising, alone... "Erm, excuse me... you DO know a duel takes two people right? ;) " he inquired with a wink...

"Zoe was here just a minute ago!" kendall replied to the professor, hoping they wouldn't have to wait much longer for her to arrive..

"Well then, if your sure..." he laughed a little and took a seat on the dueling platform waiting for the other girl to arrive...

"sorry professor.. i don't know when she'll be here... both of us just wanted to practice a few things" kendall said to professor king.

(((OOC: i dont know where she went?? she was just in "practising spells" forum... sorry for making you wait....)))

(((LOL its no problem, i just keep an eye on all duels as its my job and do other stuff at the same time... take your time :p )))

(((Hi, im soooo sorry i had go to, my sister kicked me off the computer and i didnt have time to say g2g to all posts sorry again.)))
Zoe had just realised that she had fallen asleep, in a corner and got up and apologized." Im sorry, lets get this thing started!" She said enthusiastically.

(((thats perfectly ok.. i completely understand! haha)))
"there you are zoe... wake up!" kendall said to her....
"ok let's go professor!" kendall said, she was ready to start her first duel.. kendall assumed that zoe had been in other duels, and knew her chance of winning against a super intelligent slytherin was slight, however, she was ready to give it everything she had.... kendall thought she knew what she was doing,.. she and zoe had practiced all the spells they should know as an incoming first year just minutes ago... "im ready!" she said....

Professor King sttod up and looked at the two girls, he then instructed them to get on the dueling platform, when the had done so and were facing each other in the centre he instructed the when to properly bow, and go to their respective ends of the platform. Once both girls had done so he stated, "When you are ready... draw your wands, once you have done so I will tell you when to begin"

Zoe went to her end of the platform, drew her wand and waited for Kendall to go too, so she could take the first move.

(((OOC: lol i forgot to draw my wand and didnt want to waste another post.)))

Once both witches had drawn their wands Professor King boomed, "Now girls I want a good, clean fight! No curses, No Hexes... you get the idea, now you may begin on three... One, Two.... Three!"

Zoe changed her mind about letting Kendall go first, then shouted. " Stupefy!" Then did her 'traditional' dance to avoid a rebound or another attack.

once the duel began, kendall noticed zoe had made the first move.. she immediately called protego! and a shield formed in front of her just in time to protect her from zoe's spell. It bounced off in another direction...

kendall then noticed that zoe had begun a little dance.. and wondered if it was useful, so she began to hop around as well while she let zoe take the offensive once again....

Zoe was quite upset that Kendall was copying her "move" Stupefy! she yelled, with a little rage.

All of a sudden, Zoe looked extremely angry... she stopped dancing and all of a sudden zoe's spell came flying at her, just barely missing her right leg....
'expelliarmus'! kendall yelled, hoping to disarm her opponent... now she stood crouched, knees bent, hoping to create her own dueling pose and technique.....

noticing zoe had jumped in the air to cast her shield charm, she immediately took the offensive.. Stupefy! she yelled with all her might, hoping to knock her opponent out of the air and to the ground...

Zoe dodged the attack, then yelled "Levicorpus!" She hadn't tried it before, but hoped that it worked.

Kendall, noticing that zoe dodged her spell, began to crouch into her position, when all of a sudden, zoe's spell came flying at her. It hit her, and raised her about two feet off the ground...
'Think' kendall said to herself quietly, she knew zoe had taught her the counter attack to levicorpus just moments ago.. 'i know!'
Before zoe could hit her with another spell, she yelled libera corpus! and came crashing to the ground, making sure to hop up and get into position so that she was ready for zoe's next move....

(((OOC: Might i remind you neither of you know levi/libracorpus, or cant cast it as it is under advanced 1st yr. spells and neithe rof you can be advanced without classes!!! <_< :mad: )))

(((sorry! i didn't check the list after she taught it to me.. i just assumed it was on there...... ill be more careful next time!)))

Zoe was lifted up into the air, then she realised that Kendall would have to maintain concentration on her floating, so she wouldn't be able to make a defensive spell without dropping her. stupefy! hoping that Kendal would prefer to get hit rather than drop her.

(((OOC: sorry, i thought we could... )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back