practicing

When Kendall was falling, she noticed her spell had deflected back towards her... she also saw zoe cast a spell as she hit the ground... right when she hit the ground, she heard a giant crack beneath her, and all of a sudden a dull throbbing sensation entered her leg...

all she could do was lay there as the two spells came directly at her head.. just before they reached her, she had no choice but to lay back on the ground, for she no longer had the strength to support herself... luckily both spells passed directly over her head as she laid down on the cold floor... once the adrenaline began to subside, she could feel the full extent of her injury ...

"Oh Kendall!! are you ok? " She looks in pain, and i heard a crack! Zoe had to think fast, what would put Kendall out of her pain..until the professor could heal her. Stupefy! she yelled aiming towards Kendall, hoping that if she were stunned, she would be numbed from the pain as well.

(((OOC:haha i was probably going to do that if you didnt :p)))

"Protego!" Professor King yelled at Zoe's spell, "can you continue Ms. Whiteford?" he inquired of the girl on the ground...

Zoe-Hope Weasley said:
(((OOC: Ummm Professor blocked my spell :p)))
(((well she has the option to forfeit, since she's injured...)))

Professor Nicolas King Posted on Sep 2 2007, 10:51 PM
QUOTE (Zoe-Hope Weasley @ Sep 2 2007, 10:49 PM)
(((OOC: Ummm Professor blocked my spell ))) 

(((well she has the option to forfeit, since she's injured...))) 

Ok, I forgot about that. sorry.

"I dont really feel like it... im pretty tired because weve been at it for hours and i can't really move my leg.." ((( :p ))) kendall replied, as she gathered the strength to sit upright... "also, im pretty hungry..." she said as her stomach grumbled....

"I heard a bone crack, can you fix it professor?" She asked and turned to the Professor.

"Can't move your leg eh...?" Professor King mused as he drew his wand once agian and aimed it at her leg, "Episky" he clearly stated hoping it would help, "I'd recommend you still see the nurse... just to be safe" he finished off as he turned to leave...

The professor said something and the spell hit her leg, and the pain subsided.. before the professor left the room, she asked "professor, what was that you just cast?" eager to learn more.....

"o and ill be sure to visit the nurse just in case" she added.

"Kendall, do you want me to come with you to the hospital wing?" Zoe asked, feeling at fault for choosing a duel over a human being.

Kendall Whiteford said:
The professor said something and the spell hit her leg, and the pain subsided.. before the professor left the room, she asked "professor, what was that you just cast?" eager to learn more.....

"o and ill be sure to visit the nurse just in case" she added.
"You'll learn it when you are powerful enought to cast it Ms. Whiteford..." professor King remarked as e exited te room...

"sure.. it doesn't even really hurt that bad anymore" kendall said as she tried to move her leg.. she immediately winced in pain.. "only when i move it a certain way..." she said, knowing zoe had felt bad for hurting her.. "the professor really helped it," kendall said to reassure zoe, as the two of them walked/ hobbled off to the hospital wing..

kendall was confused with the professor's final statement.. she made a mental note to check it out next time she went to the library...

(((Someone has told me Protego DOES rebound spells, sorry but that :) )))

(((OOC: Hey, no problem, i've made more than my fair share of mistakes here :p)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back