practiceing

"i had this bad feeling that this wasn't going to end well when i started chasing you, Liz. i should have backed off a bit when we got closer to everyone else." Pungahn had always been the one to blame herself for accidents like this. she was so scared that one was hurt too bad when she caught Kaela and saw Liz fell. Her heart was still racing from it all.

"It's okay Pungahn" she said. "None of us knew what would happen, and if anyone's at fault, it's me. Luckily, none of us are blaming eachother." she nodded. "I do think being cautious from now on is a good idea."

"why don't you, Liz, and you, Kaela come down to the hospital wing with me? i'll come with you guys since i saw the whole thing"

((( post called crash in the Quidditch pitch under the Hospital Wing)))

"well, you were up and standing, but you didn't even know what happened or what you were doing and didn't even know you were hit, so yes, both of you are going to the hospital wing"

"I think I could wait for a little while" Liz said. "Thanks though." she grinned at Pungahn.

"Maybe in the meantime we could fly for fun- look around at the scenery?"

pungahn felt like yelling in both their ears, but restrained herself. "both of you just hit in mid air and you, liz, fell at least 30 feet, if not more. both of you could have concusions from that hit and not know it. now areeither of you concerned about your health or not?"

Liz smiled. Pungahn seemed concerned, and she figured that was a good enough reason as any to go. "Alright, but can we pretty pretty please go for a nice scenic fly afterwards?" she grinned.

Pungahn smiled. "sounds good to me! :D "

Kaela frowned, not liking this idea about going to the hospital wing. But she decided not to say anything more.

"ok, lets go then," Pungahn said as she lead both of them from the field with their brooms in hand up to the hospital wing.

(((post continued in hospital wing)))

After tagging Pungahn, Bruin flew over to a little patch of air near the broomshed. Fearing he was in no danger due to his quick implementation of the 'no touchback rule', Bruin opted instead to close his eyes and hover a few feet off the ground. Almost immediately, he heard an ancient voice whisper in his ear..."Use the force, block out all that is around you, focus...focus on your true purpose...". Bruin closed his mind to the surroundings and began his training.

A few moments later, Bruin vaguely heard some commotion around him... shouts, crunching sounds, a soft thud, perhaps???...but through it all he remained focused, alternating doing lazy low-altitude rotations and gliding from side to side...after a few more minutes of Jedi Broom Training, he opened his eyes and lowered himself to the ground.

It took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the light...he saw the girls and Professor King talking. "Oh well, I guess the game of tag is over!, he said to himself, "Probably didn't miss anything anyways!". Bruin packed up his gear and yelled out to the others, "See you guys, got to run!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back