Pottermore

I'm in! :woot:
FireboltShield195 :cool:

Just waiting for my email. :unsure:

Thank god for pdf versions :r

Just thought I'd help anyone out who is struggling/Can't be bothered finding the answer :r
</COLOR></FONT>
; The answer is 588, then click the image of the quill
<COLOR color="blue"><FONT font="cambria">

Mike Goulding said:

Just thought I'd help anyone out who is struggling/Can't be bothered finding the answer :r
</COLOR></FONT>
<FONT font="cambria"><COLOR color="blue">
Thanks for the spoiler, goofy! xD

Hadan Johnson said:
Mike Goulding said:

</FONT>
<FONT font="cambria">
[/color]
Thanks for the spoiler, goofy! xD

I thought someone people might of been annoyed that I posted the answer, when they wanted to find the answer themselves ;) Better be safe than sorry :r

Scorpius Knight said:
Phew okay, I'll just try not to freak out for the next two hours. :p :lol:
You'll get it, don't worry!!

Mike Goulding said:
Scorpius Knight said:
Unless you don't.
In which case: Panic and freak out!

Nicolas King said:
Mike Goulding said:
Scorpius Knight said:
Unless you don't.
In which case: Panic and freak out!
:glare:

Nooo I have to go to sleep soon and I still haven't gotten it. :(
And I'll be busy tomorrow so I won't be on the computer 'til later in the afternoon omg I'm already panicking and freaking out :frantics:

Jk lol I won't freak out but will be really sad if I don't get it soon/during my slumber. :correct:
OMG yay I finally got the validation email! :frantics:
Now I can sleep in peace omg yes! :lol:

See?
All that worrying, just for my enjoyment. :r

Urgh seriously what time are these clues coming up at because I can't afford to stay up til 6AM or whatever with work...you'd think they'd actually have some consideration for people in the US eho have work etc and can't be at the computer 24/7 :doh:

Apparently they're supposed to be.
Maybe that's later on in the week.

Patricia Styx said:
Urgh seriously what time are these clues coming up at because I can't afford to stay up til 6AM or whatever with work...you'd think they'd actually have some consideration for people in the US eho have work etc and can't be at the computer 24/7 :doh:
I am right there with you Pat. The first night we crashed at 1am and by the looks of things the clue was up by 2. This morning I woke up to do 'something' around 530am and registration was already closed for the day. I checked on my phone. I can't handle staying up that late any more -- that's part of my Murtaugh list. ;)

Oh God!

At first, Day 1 was open. And I missed it.
Now, Day 2 is already closed! And I missed it again!

WHY IS MY LUCK SO EVIL?
:cry:

Apparently the next clue will be up between 9:00-1:30 BST, and that Day 1 was at 9:00, Day 2 was at 10:00; read into that if you wish.. (In BST timezone). Of course, don't quote me on it (Read it online), but I just thought I'd throw that out there!

WHAT?!

That's like 11:00 pm in our country... Darn. I can't stay up for that long especially today is a weekday and tomorrow we have school! :mad:

Looks like Nick is right. Panic and freak out!
:cry:

Alyssa Chevalier said:
I'm magical! :woot:
My name is ScarletWild62! Just got/validated my email too!!
Ohey, I'm ScarletWild163. We match!

Um so Day 3 is up!
"In the Gryffindor versus Slytherin Quidditch match, in Harry's third year, how many points is Gryffindor leading by before Harry catches the Golden Snitch?
Multiply this number by 35."

Ohmywizardgod I think I'm becoming the clue reporter or something.. :erm: I think I'm online too much!

dont worry i keep posting when they are up in the shout box incase anyone wants to see.

Yeah I've seen it on Twitter the past few nights every time one's up so I hear about it pretty quick xD I cbf doing the clues anymore though, and it's only the third one.. o_O

i must admit when a saw todays clue was up i ran to my bedroom toget the book and find the answer even though i am already in

just a note, in my book it says both scores so you need to take the slytherin score away to get the difference (i didn't do that first time and wondered why i was redirected back to the start).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back